OT: What Maple Leafs apparel or gift ideas did you ask your significant other for?

AngryScotsman

Feb 17, 2013
Northern Ontario
With the holidays here, just out of curiosity and boredom, what Maple Leafs related gift ideas did you ask your significant other for?

I asked for a Toronto Arenas jersey. The blue one. Last year she got me a St. Pats jersey. I like the retro stuff.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
A few weeks ago on Frameworth Sports website during their "Deal of The Day" special, I treated myself to a Mitch Marner signed Leafs puck. Originally the cost from them for that is $149.99, however they had it on sale for $70.00 + $12.00 shipping and after the tax it came to a total of $92.66 which is a great deal.

Reactions: hamzarocks

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
upload_2020-12-23_14-57-5.jpeg

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Jumbo Joe Reverse Retro. Love the #97. She treats me too well though. She's gotten me Rielly and Kadri game used sticks and Bozak game worn gloves in the past.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
A few weeks ago on Frameworth Sports website during their "Deal of The Day" special, I treated myself to a Mitch Marner signed Leafs puck. Originally the cost from them for that is $149.99, however they had it on sale for $70.00 + $12.00 shipping and after the tax it came to a total of $92.66 which is a great deal.
I honestly wouldnt take that for free

edit: I actually picked up a P Kane signed ASG puck (its clear and looks so sexy) for 75 plus free shipping. And frameworth is a joke, save your money.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I honestly wouldnt take that for free

edit: I actually picked up a P Kane signed ASG puck (its clear and looks so sexy) for 75 plus free shipping. And frameworth is a joke, save your money.
I agree that the regular prices from Frameworth are way too expensive. So that's why Marner's puck at $70.00 alone made it a great deal I could not pass up.

The cost for Marner's autograph on various pucks is even more at another collectables store called Bleacher Bum Collectibles and here is those prices.

$119 Signed on a regular Leafs logo Puck.
$129 Signed on a Centennial Classic Official Game Puck.
$149 Signed on a Arenas logo Puck.
$199 Signed on a Maple Leafs 100th Anniversary Official Game Puck.

Reactions: 96

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Nothing, and like the Grinch song, I wouldnt touch that new reverse retro jersey with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Would have liked the Clark/Gilmour autograph picture but no one really has the funds for that going around right now. I did get a bottle of crown royal will save it for new season. probably have a few drinks when the usual suspects are losing their shit after a loss in the pgt. LOL

Hope everyone had a great christmas.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I got the Arenas jersey for Christmas the year it dropped. I also got a CCM edge 2.0 Marner in 2019. This year I didn't ask for anything Leafs related. Got a new Mayfield jersey though (diehard Browns fan here).

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Nothing, and like the Grinch song, I wouldnt touch that new reverse retro jersey with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Would have liked the Clark/Gilmour autograph picture but no one really has the funds for that going around right now. I did get a bottle of crown royal will save it for new season. probably have a few drinks when the usual suspects are losing their shit after a loss in the pgt. LOL

Hope everyone had a great christmas.
Funny story. When I was like 10, Gilmour married a distant cousin of mine, I got to sit around with Doug and ask any Leafs related question for 4 hours. I still remember asking why we traded Kenny Johnsson and being told that I should maybe try to be a GM over making the league.

PS. Sorry to elaborate this was on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeafsNation75

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Funny story. When I was like 10, Gilmour married a distant cousin of mine, I got to sit around with Doug and ask any Leafs related question for 4 hours. I still remember asking why we traded Kenny Johnsson and being told that I should maybe try to be a GM over making the league.

PS. Sorry to elaborate this was on Christmas Eve.

that man made me a Leafs fan my Dad took my to MLG late sept. 93 and we could see some of the leafs training camp or whatever might have been going on, then Gilmour walked by us with im assuming an agent or team friend. my Dad regrets taking me there to this day as hes an Oiler fan.

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
I agree that the regular prices from Frameworth are way too expensive. So that's why Marner's puck at $70.00 alone made it a great deal I could not pass up.

The cost for Marner's autograph on various pucks is even more at another collectables store called Bleacher Bum Collectibles and here is those prices.

$119 Signed on a regular Leafs logo Puck.
$129 Signed on a Centennial Classic Official Game Puck.
$149 Signed on a Arenas logo Puck.
$199 Signed on a Maple Leafs 100th Anniversary Official Game Puck.
online is definitely the way to go for autographed memorabilia and not even just NHL

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
online is definitely the way to go for autographed memorabilia and not even just NHL
Before the lockdown I would go to other memorabilia stores like Frozen Pond in Woodbridge as an example and purchase autograph Leafs pucks or autographed Leafs framed pictures.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I got a cool Leafs toque and a Cuban cigar for game # 1 season opener from my son :). Good choice Son ha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->