Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Last edited:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Sticktap to @sooshii for finding this podcast.

Jack Edwards speaks for 40 minutes to Sportsnet's Jeff Marek and Elliotte Friedman and I guarantee you will hang on every word. Near the end, he was asked what made Tim Thomas tick and his answer was enlightening to me. Starts at 22:40 in. Just click the image.

April 21, 2018: New Coach On The Block - Sportsnet.ca
To me too. Good question by Jeff.
I often wonder how Timmy’s doing. (That’s not addressed here, just what made Timmy Timmy.)

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I like Jack,met him and spoke to him once and he was very engaging. He can be a little eccentric or goofy and a little too ingratiating towards Brick. I do switch to the national broadcast sometimes for the superior audio.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Sticktap to @sooshii for finding this podcast.

Jack Edwards speaks for 40 minutes to Sportsnet's Jeff Marek and Elliotte Friedman and I guarantee you will hang on every word. Near the end, he was asked what made Tim Thomas tick and his answer was enlightening to me. Starts at 22:40 in. Just click the image.

April 21, 2018: New Coach On The Block - Sportsnet.ca
Thanks for that . Good listen . I love that guy ! Sure would be nice to sit down with him and have a few beers .

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Jack is a regular on the show.
At one point before we knew the Bruins would play the Leafs.
They ask Jack about all the hype surrounding McAvoy.
Since you see McAvoy all the time, is McAvoy the real deal, he's he that good? And Jack said " yeah he his that good".

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenway

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
I’m a Jack and Brick fan.

Even though there is homerism, they also react to great plays/goals/saves by other teams. Most other play by play guys will have no emotion when the Bruins score on them. Jack and Brick seem to also just enjoy watching hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad