Player Discussion What makes J.T Miller such a good player? (2021 Edition)

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Just an all around complete player. Knows what it takes to be a pro

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Esy_FEvXEAUWKBt

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Heavy, strong on his skates, high compete, elite skill, and super smart.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Miller is elite in his will to battle and desire to win. Which drives his above average skillset into elite level when playing with elite skill players.

We saw it with Burrows in a sense.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
What makes JT Miller so good? It’s probably the enormous pressure he feels after familiarizing himself with the concept of opportunity cost.

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
He executes well and really quickly. Rarely misses making high scoring chances on bang bang plays. Can handle and shoot at too end speed on the rush, and is heavy with a complete 200 foot game, and an elite motor

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
It's 0 or 100 with Miller. You read the earlier comments and they're exact polar opposites of what we're seeing now.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Still got the points at least.
Yikes

This is fantastic.

His counting stats mean we can still trade him for a haul.

Ship him out of town ASAP. He's a toxic malcontent. I think we're seeing why two teams decided to cast off a young, promising player.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
This is fantastic.

His counting stats mean we can still trade him for a haul.

Ship him out of town ASAP. He's a toxic malcontent. I think we're seeing why two teams decided to cast off a young, promising player.

Before selling him at a loss I kinda want to see what he looks like with a quality GM and head coach in place.

Reactions: Nucker101

VNCVR

Oct 27, 2020
Speak for yourselves. I am a huge fan. Regardless if the fans are looking for a villain. He wears his passion on his sleeve. Other players may be passive aggressive. He's struggling and putting in a lousy effort at times, nearly every single player is.

This reminds me of when people were down on Hamhuis after a very very rare bad stretch of games, you know you're reaching when you start to look at certain players. Incredible to anybody who would look to move on from this player or think he's a big part of this. This team was struggling and circling the drain before he was even in the lineup. When Miller was gone, the core/stars were looking absolutely LOST.

Last edited:

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Sadly the Canucks can't afford to trade Miller. The team won't sell him for futures as organization is done with rebuilding. It also sends a message to the core that they aren't ready to compete for the playoffs. A young/bad team has no use for Miller. You trade him to a contender for a first (low first in bad draft) or you keep him. Those are the options right now.

Besides, who replaces him in the top 6? You can't name me one player that would make sense. (Assuming Hoglander is already in the top 6). Virtanen? Eriksson? Sutter? If you think EP is pouty now he might request for a trade at that point.

Reactions: David71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad