Player Discussion What makes J.T Miller such a good player? (2021 Edition)

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
You engaged me and said he "wasn't be a shitty teammate" now you're admitting that his attitude problems are an issue?

Miller is being a shitty teammate and it has continued up to this point, that's all this discussion is about and you simultaneously agreed and disagreed with it, therefore you cannot be wrong and can pull up quotes at anytime to defend your senseless rambling.

Again, what is your argument here?
A 'shitty teammate' is your opinion, man..Your take.

This is what Peen was pushing as well, until it wasnt the case..?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
so if i say he has attitude problems and you say he has attitude problems, how am I being accused of pushing that miller is a shitty teammate but you aren’t?

Reactions: Pavel96

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
so if i say he has attitude problems and you say he has attitude problems, how am I being accused of pushing that miller is a shitty teammate but you aren’t?
Even Miller admits he has a problem controlling his emotions, and dealing with adversity....Its a big leap from that, to branding him a 'shitty' teammate..That doesn't care..Or is a cancer in the locker room , or is feuding with teammates.

Thats my point of contention.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Screaming at teammates on the ice is showing them up. That’s being a shitty teammate. Always has been until JT Miller made it a regular thing this season and mr all in for playoffs 2020 has to defend it because reasons....

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Even Miller admits he has a problem controlling his emotions, and dealing with adversity....Its a big leap from that, to branding him a 'shitty' teammate..That doesn't care..Or is a cancer in the locker room , or is feuding with teammates.

Thats my point of contention.
So if I acknowledge it, you acknowledge it, the coach has acknowledged it, the media has acknowledged it, the player himself has acknowledged it -what’s your issue with people discussing it?

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
backcheck:
giphy.gif
I love JT Millsy but my god is he looking BAD these days. Thats savage

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
So if I acknowledge it, you acknowledge it, the coach has acknowledged it, the media has acknowledged it, the player himself hasn’t acknowledged it -what’s your issue with people discussing it?
It makes Miller look bad which makes the guy in his avatar look even worse.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
On full display again last night; In that clip it looks like he yelled "F'ing MOVE" to his d-man who didn't do a better ob of getting open for the pass. Qutting on backchecks, poor body language, lazy, selfish. Never seen anything like it

Is that what he was yelling? Pretty rich coming from a guy who literally controller disconnected on that goal against earlier this year on Holtby.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
It has been acknowledged that he's wired differently from other players..None of the Canucks players, coaches ,or media have said he is a' shitty' teammate...I've said my bit.but go ahead with the pitchforks, and the TMZ hot takes...

“J.T.'s an emotional guy. He's a high-energy guy, highly competitive guy, wears his heart on his sleeve,” said Green. “We talk about things internally a lot that we don't necessarily talk out in the public. I will say that he's a big part of our group. He kills penalties now, he plays against the top lines, plays the power play, plays physical.
“This is a guy you love to have on your team and I love having him on our team.”

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
It has been acknowledged that he's wired differently from other players..None of the Canucks players, coaches ,or media have said he is a' shitty' teammate...I've said my bit.but go ahead with the pitchforks, and the TMZ hot takes.

“J.T.'s an emotional guy. He's a high-energy guy, highly competitive guy, wears his heart on his sleeve,” said Green. “We talk about things internally a lot that we don't necessarily talk out in the public. I will say that he's a big part of our group. He kills penalties now, he plays against the top lines, plays the power play, plays physical.
“This is a guy you love to have on your team and I love having him on our team.”
Only one poster had said he was a shitty teammate this season until you made a deal about it and decided to generalize it by implying everyone has said that hes ‘shitty teammate’ every single post youve made the last few pages lmao

Search Results for Query: shitty teammate | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
People picking on him are just looking for a punching bag, and they pick one of our best player
The team is fourth last in the league.

You don’t think that below average performances from a majority of the squad are a reason why?

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Only one poster had said he was a shitty teammate this season until you made a deal about it and decided to generalize it by implying everyone has said that hes ‘shitty teammate’ every single post youve made the last few pages lmao

Search Results for Query: shitty teammate | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League
You indicated a feud with a teammate, which was false..and put up a video stream of him cursing in an empty arena ..another joke...Drance sat behind the Vegas bench during the playoffs, recording every bad thing they said about Canuck players, its the same level of cringeworthy..imo..Magnifying every bad play (he actually was one of the better Canuck players in the last game)..You're clearly on a mission though...

Looking forward to the next isolated 'cursing' video tomorrow.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
You indicated a feud with a teammate, which was false..and put up a video stream of him cursing in an empty arena ..another joke...Drance sat behind the Vegas bench during the playoffs, recording every bad thing they said about Canuck players, its the same level of cringeworthy..imo..Magnifying every bad play (he actually was one of the better Canuck players in the last game)..You're clearly on a mission though...

Looking forward to the next isolated 'cursing' video tomorrow.
How can you prove it’s false? Do you have insider information? Did I ever say my assumption was factual?

Damn peen you reposted something a media member posted in an article and hundreds of thousands of people saw live on TV. What a shame.

Only thing cringeworthy is this management group lmao

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
How can you prove it’s false? Do you have insider information? Did I ever say my assumption was factual?

Damn peen you reposted something a media member posted in an article and hundreds of thousands of people saw live on TV. What a shame.

Only thing cringeworthy is this management group lmao
You made the TMZ feud claim, so its on you to prove it...which will be pretty tough as both players were amicably chatting on the bench that very same game.

Anyway, Ive said my bit on the matter.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
You made the TMZ feud claim, so its on you to prove it...which will be pretty tough as both players were amicably chatting on the bench that very same game.

Anyway, Ive said my bit on the matter.
I don’t have to prove an assumption I made based on what I’ve seen to a guy who’s been wrong about everything and seems like he takes criticism about anyone in the organization personally.

Even if I did say it as a fact (which I didn’t) I still don’t have any requirement to prove it to you. I’m not a journalist.

Thanks for stating your piece.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Does JT have enough parts of his game, that make him good, to return in trade a young top four Right Shot D man?
Is he good enough to return Myers from Philly?

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
Does JT have enough parts of his game, that make him good, to return in trade a young top four Right Shot D man?
Is he good enough to return Myers from Philly?

I would say, absolutely. If you discount that he's a headcase that has bounced around from team to team, he checks all the boxes that a contending team would want. He can play up and down the line up. He is physical, so would be great for playoff hockey. He's skilled enough to play with top players. Every team in the league could use a player like that. And the cherry on top is that he's on an affordable contract for another few years. A team like Colorado could add him to the mix and take a number of runs at the cup with Miller carrying a heavy load.

I'd be looking at teams that are poised to content right now and have some really nice defenseman prospects that maybe won't be ready to sync up with a push right now. The Aves spring to mind but I'm sure there's others.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Carolina is another team that would be a good trade partner. IIRC they have quite a bit of cap space to make it work. Would looooove to get Bean here.

Reactions: Grantham and Fatass

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Good player but it's getting to be evident that management will trade him or he will request for a trade.

I think he has taken a measurable step forward in his development since leaving Tampa. He's a bonafide top winger and would really help a contending team. Sadly, there's little to no point having him on a bottom feeder that will likely start with a 2nd rebuild in 2023-2024.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Canucks: J.T. Miller expects his favourite NHL, NFL clubs to play to potential | The Province

Nice to see JT come a few weeks before camp and seems he’s extra motivated this year. Have a feeling he’s gonna have a strong year.
he's a UFA after this year so now that he's established himself as a top 6, dare i say first line player.... first line center? he's got a MASSIVE payday coming... He really needs to pump the stats. another 70 point season under his belt here would do him wonders.
However... maybe... maybe he takes a discount and stays here if he feels we make big strides? not sure... i would not bet on it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad