OT: What makes ACTION NEWS untouchable in Philadelphia?

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Weren't they the first in Philly with a news van, and then a helicopter? All revolutionary stuff in that medium. I think most people.that stay in a market watch the news station they grew up on. The new things they did in the 70s changed the rules, and people.have just stuck with it.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

TamT6eR.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
She was walking through Target like she was gonna get attacked by throngs of men....looked paranoid tbh. Too high opinion of herself ....

I mean, that may have happened to her on occasion, considering a handful of creepsters on here quickly chased Sarah Baicker away and she doesn't possess the classical beauty that Tynan does. Tynan doesn't actually do anything for me, just a little too Barbie for my taste, but I can obviously see the appeal.

As I'm writing that, I'm trying very hard not to be creepy but I don't think that I'm succeeding all that well.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I mean, that may have happened to her on occasion, considering a handful of creepsters on here quickly chased Sarah Baicker away and she doesn't possess the classical beauty that Tynan does. Tynan doesn't actually do anything for me, just a little too Barbie for my taste, but I can obviously see the appeal.

As I'm writing that, I'm trying very hard not to be creepy but I don't think that I'm succeeding all that well.
True....I mean she probably does attract a lot of creepers. The City Line Target does have some characters.

Reactions: mja

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad