Line Combos: What line up would be the best for game 5

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
not sure if the B`s practiced yesterday or if it was a mandated day off but either way, someone needs to take Pasta onto the ice and try to re-establish his skills for hitting the net. Love the kid, totally understand this is his first taste of playoff hockey but man, how many shots has he taken that have actually hit the net?

I was at Warrior for about 20 minutes yesterday to get my skates sharpened...

Maybe I missed part of the practice? (or did they head to Ottawa?) At Warrior, I only saw: Colin Miller, Tommy Cross, JFK, Beleskey, Hayes, Sean Kurally, and Khudobin on the ice for the 20 minutes I watched.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Cassidy starting to remind me of Julien, keeps putting guys like Beleskey and Schaller out there and cannot understand why Cehlarik is not up with the Bruins, he was looking very impressive creating lots of chances with Krejci and Pastrnak, so why not try it?

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Cassidy starting to remind me of Julien, keeps putting guys like Beleskey and Schaller out there and cannot understand why Cehlarik is not up with the Bruins, he was looking very impressive creating lots of chances with Krejci and Pastrnak, so why not try it?

Don't think Cehlarik is the answer, but I don't disagree. Worth a shot. Can't be worse than the 0 goals (that counted) they scored last game.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Don't think Cehlarik is the answer, but I don't disagree. Worth a shot. Can't be worse than the 0 goals (that counted) they scored last game.

That is how I see it, nothing to lose at this point.

Marchand-Bergeron-Stafford
Cehlarik-Krejci-Pastrnak
Vatrano-Backes-Spooner
Nash-Moore-Acciari

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Too bad that the Moore line can't play as a fourth line. But they have to play the third line minuets and kill penalties. Bruins will need to shore up the third line next year. I would try Cehlarik again, he played well hit a few bumps and was gone.

nhldream

Jan 4, 2015
Marchy-krejci-Pasta
Vatrano-Backes-stafford
Schiller-berg-accari
Kuraly-Moore-Nash

Use bergy for defense best three offense forwards together and hope for the best

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Marchy-krejci-Pasta
Vatrano-Backes-stafford
Schiller-berg-accari
Kuraly-Moore-Nash

Use bergy for defense best three offense forwards together and hope for the best

whatever the lineup tonite.
Spooner better not be in it

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Well you likely will get your wish. Spooner is likely nursing an injury.

But let's put all our hopes on Kuraly- who has a whooping one assist in his NHL career.:help:

It is likely over tonight.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Is cehlarik still hurt? I'd put him with krejci, he doesn't score but at least he's a compentent offensive player who almost can score

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad