What Lightning player improves the most and which player regresses the most?

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Jeannot will be most improved I say 15-16 goals

I’d probably say Stamkos Will regress to 31 goals and 31 assists but that’s still a really good line two player

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Pretty sure Friedman did indeed say he was injured most of last year.

If there's a source I'd love to see it, only results that show up are the ones talking about the ankle from April.

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
No idea, but I think we'd benefit the most from one of Perbix, Raddysh or Jeannott adding to their last season's play.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Jeannot is the easy "improve" candidate so I'll mimic that.

I think there's a chance Perbix takes a slight step back this year as he continues to learn.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I think Hagel will have a big year because he will get the majority of spots Killer used to get.

Every time an insider reports on Jeannot it gives me a little more hope that we were seeing significant injuries. I think he can hit 40 with us.

Agreed with everyone who thinks Kuch is gonna save most of his production for late in the year. That will make us all panic about scoring, again, and then prime Kuch will show up in the playoffs and make the rest of the team better.
40 what? Strides in a game? Bet.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
40 what? Strides in a game? Bet.
LOL, with all the love he is getting from several of the folks posting on this page, it would be a far safer bet to look at the 40 as being complaints each game about how he is playing, regardless of how good or bad he is for that game. If that is the case, I will take the over as some of you are never satisfied by certain players.

Not sure what he did to upset so many of you, but if you are looking for a scapegoat as to why the team got beat in the first round of the playoffs, placing the blame on a third year third/fourth line NHL player who dressed for 20 games with a new organization rather than on the players it should be shows just how little some of you understand the game and how much of an impact moving to a new team can have on a younger player. If, as some reports have mentioned, he was indeed injured yet still was in the lineup, that is not his fault as you should be looking at the coaching staff for making that decision. If they felt that even injured he was the best player they could use, then that is why they opted to dress him.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Jeannot will regress to the ECHL, and I will clap, cheer and stomp my feet while proclaiming “Cirelli’s next!”
:sarcasm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaBolts

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
He doesn't really fall into both for anyone around here, it seems, but i'm putting improvement on Nick Paul. Man didn't do a f***ing thing after the first of February last year and playoff numbers are okay, but not impressive. If he is the heir apparent for Killorn he has a lot of ground to make up.

Regression candidate... hard to say, outside of Killorn nobody really played out of their mind last season. Perbix is an easy candidate as a sophomore slump.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad