What Leafs Would Make the 2013 All Star Game If It Occurred?

number72

Oct 9, 2011
My take fair take is both Kessel and JVR would get voted in with an outside shot of Bernier as well. Most other leaf player's point totals are not high enough and play this year is not worthy of All Star consideration

Neil Hamburger

Five Bagger!
Jun 15, 2010
Toronto
Kessel, Phaneuf, and perhaps JVR.

JVR's on pace for a 30/30 year and I can't think of 8 LWers off the top of my head who've out played him this year.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Phaneuf, Kessel, and probably JvR. Notables include Bernier/Reimer, Lupul, and if Torontonians weren't such hautes croutes Mason Raymond could win the fan vote.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
JVR wouldn't make the all star game he's not been at all-star level. disregarding the fact that every team has to be represented, he's not been one of the top 24 forwards in the game this season. he's currently tied for 55th in points and 28th in goals that's not good enough to be selected to the all-star game. he might have got voted in but wouldn't deserve to be there.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Peter Holland, you know because he's close to PPG with the 10 games he's played and miles better than Kadri. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, I like Holland.

Probably Kessel and JVR. Maybe Phaneuf too.

hockeyfanz*

Kessel and one of the goalies. Seriously..nobody else deserves consideration. The team has been awful on many nights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad