What is your interest level right now?

What is your interest level?

• Total voters

Oilslick941611

slapshot into the empty net...utterly irrelevant
Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I haven't really cared much about the SCF in about a decade, as the teams in it haven't been teams I've watched, followed or cared about. This is no exception. However, I'd like to see Dallas win. I don't like the lightning.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
I'm all in! Of course i want Dallas to win the cup but even if they were not in the finals i would still be all in instead of bitching at every turn which seems to be the norm these days.

Reactions: Declassified

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I haven't really caught a full game since the play-in rounds. The layover after the pause made me incredibly disinterested.

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
I doubt there were many American fans who watched their NHL team today over their NFL team. There's probably more buzz in Tampa about the Bucs than Lightning. And the Stars will never come close to the Cowboys in popularity.

Heck, I bet the NFL ratings will be higher in Canada today than the NHL ratings.

I watched the NFL over the NHL. But I'd probably watch an NFL game over game 7 of the Finals. I'm an NFL junkie.
I still watched the NHL long after the Blues were eliminated. For obvious reasons, the NFL can FOAD.

Reactions: ThreeLeftSkates

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
Every game a team with a garbage system like NYI or DAL wins I get less and less interested. We should be getting ready for a TB vs COL or VGK final right now that would be awesome to watch. But a garbage system after a 4 month break is slogging out wins.

No one enjoyed watching that game last night who wasn't an Isles fan. It was terrible. Defend, defend, defend, get a bounce. Yeay!!!!!
Not a fan of defense? Maybe a touch league will be started by some industrious individual, just for you.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Two markets that couldn’t care less about hockey. Great for the NHL.
With the nfl starting last week and the cowboys kind of Texas and TB with Brady it’s nfl time. Overall interest has waned for me. Nba, nfl, mlb nfl, mls, all going on as was the us open tennis recently and ncaa football. Nhl in the USA likely getting lost in the shuffle.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I’ve been pretty disinterested this entire playoff honestly. The least I’ve watched in a long time.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
While this is not ideal, I love the intensity and emotion the players have been playing with.

I mean, how could you not be impressed? They don’t even have to be there away from their families and such, and yet they’re blocking shots with their ankles and getting ran into the end boards.

Love it! I do miss the fans, but the hockey itself has been great! (Btw I’m a Canucks fan and so I’m neutral on who ultimately wins. I would like Tampa to win but Dallas is all battle so mad props to them too)

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I am a bit shocked by the lack of buzz around the playoffs right now. Perhaps not a great measure but some of the GDTs are as quiet as I’ve seen the hen all playoffs.

Where do you stand?

What an amazing NHL playoffs and may I mention what a wonderful year it has been?

Certainly one for the books!

2020 can f*** right off, I will survive as long as I know how to love I know I will get by.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’d be at 4.5-5 regardless, but having just moved to Dallas I’m 5+.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I'm not super invested in the final but i will try and catch every game if I can, the nice thing is whoever wins I won't be bothered by it. Hard to have strong opinions about Dallas, and Tampa at least feels deserving, they've built a great team that has fight a lot of battles but not yet won it all.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I've never watched more playoff hockey in my life. It's been awesome. I think the 5/5 is really only for Dallas and Tampa fans, so i'd say i'm at a 4/5.

Who knows what this winter is going to bring with COVID-19 and how it pertains to sports/the NHL. It's no guarantee we get hockey back for a long time so this is kind of an "enjoy it while you can" thing for me. I also love hockey way, WAY more than any other sport so it's easy to turn the games on.

Moosehead1

Nov 29, 2006
I am a bit shocked by the lack of buzz around the playoffs right now. Perhaps not a great measure but some of the GDTs are as quiet as I’ve seen the hen all playoffs.

Where do you stand?
for what its worth i feel like the only few dallas posters are anson carter and patrick sharp LOL

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I was worried that Tampa might stomp all over Dallas so I'm glad that it is interesting. Tampa probably still wins but I like the Stars story

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I think I just preferred the west coast games. 10:00 pm games are perfect for me. Having two young kids makes it difficult to watch anything before 10pm.

I watched most of the Vegas v. Vancouver and Dallas v. Colorado. But since then, I’ve lost interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad