What is your Favorite Stick??

Twine Seeking Missle

Go monkey go!!!
Dec 30, 2004
Suck-town
Easton Synergy ST. Forsberg curve 85 flex.

Just got this stick and scored 2 goals in my first game using it. Wrist shot is almost as fast as my slapper was with my old vector and slapper is now even better. Great lightweight stick. Really adds to wrister power :yo:

SSM12

May 30, 2004
North Carolina, USA
Just got my:

Easton Synergy ST Alexander Semin pro stock stick and wow.............

Love it. First game 4 goals 3 assists, and one of my goals was probably the nastiest I have ever scored. Great stick, good feel, lightweight.

Skyblaze

Aug 17, 2006
Montreal
I'm currently using a Sher-wood 9950 Leclair and I like it a lot. I'm quite partial to the small curves since i'm more of a passer and backhand shooter than anything else.

My previous stick was the 5030 Coffey and I really despised it. I had great shot power with it but my accuracy was whacked. Too much lift on it so I had to pay serious attention to each shot as to not send it a feet over the crossbar.

Then again, I also don't like them one-piece sticks since I find them too light... they give me the weird feeling that i'm not holding anything at all which I dislike. So I guess i'm a retro hockey player, hefty wooden sticks with straight blades.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
When I play forward: RBK 5K.
When I play goalie (which is most of the time): CCM H6 Brodeur or Itech 4.8 DiPietro.

-- George.

You love that Snake grip, haha.

have a Innovative Novius, Hull Curve. Not a bad stick at all, but sometimes it just seems too lite. Love playing with my friends Regular Synergy, Modano/Forsberg curve. can pick corners with it so easily, and backhands are very simple.

I love Modano/Forsberg curves, that and Bauer Hossa/St. Louis.

Bauer Vapor XXX-Lite St.Louis patter best stick i ever used!

Great stick, friend of mine has it, and I've shot with it... it's AWESOME.

As for mine....

1. Bauer Vapor XX - Hossa Curve. I absolutely LOVED this stick once I cut it down. I ended up breaking it though at the middle of the shaft.

2. Easton Synergy Si-core - Modano Curve. I loved this one as well until the blade went. Got it a few years ago for my birthday and I had it until I broke the shaft. I put a Z-Carbon Focus Flex blade in it once the original blade went out, and it worked almost as well, it was just a little too short.

3. Bauer Vapor XV two-piece shaft. I love this, I have a synthesis Modano blade, and I had the Vapor XV blade that went with it, the Hossa curve. Great stick. The Bauer 7500 wood blade works great with it as well.

Notables...

- Easton Synergy SL - Modano Curve. Great stick, broke on me in no time.
- Original Easton Synergy Grip - Modano Curve.

Famous Flames

Feb 16, 2004
Dallas
Strangely enough, a Pro Kennex comp shaft with a wooden blade, Lidstrom curve. It's stiff as hell.

I really dislike the unibody sticks (Synergy, etc.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad