What is wrong with Ritchie Regher???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCCHL inactive

In all fairness, there are a lot of players who play very well in junior, but are never good enough to crack a pro lineup.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
he'll be fine, should turn into a solid ahler who will have his contract purchased i'm sure somewhere down the road and if he gets bigger and more physical, could see atleast a sniff in the big league...

nothing before 24/25 imo though.. good player still

therobman27

Jun 29, 2003
Portland, OR
Visit site
regehr is the perfect example of a player that puts up huge numbers, but does not always help his team. He still has major steps to make in his defensive game before he even gets a sniff at the NHL. Also, he is not even close to physical enough. He is more like Kevin Haupt of the Winter Hawks of 4 years ago than a legit pro-prospect. Andrew Ference was a more dominating player in Junior than Regehr and he is a 5th to 6th defenseman. Regehr has talent, and maybe the best slapshot in the WHL, but he has a long long way to go before he can think about the NHL. I am not saying he can't make it, but from what I have seen, he really has major flaws in his game.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I believe he played for the Coyotes in a few pre-preseason games (either during or prior to the Pacific Division rookie tournament).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->