sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I don't see nothin
images (2).jpeg

Reactions: olli

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
It's his pent up rage stored from having to deal with Tortorella and now having to play for the Panthers.

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
I think it s new brand of subdermal padding for goalies to get around the rules on equipment. Minor surgery is all it takes.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I’m no doctor, but it looks in about the right area where pucks catch goalies just above the pad and below the pants. Anyone whose taken a puck in that area knows how painful that is. But that looks pretty severe.

Reactions: Pattbraderson

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I’m no doctor, but it looks in about the right area where pucks catch goalies just above the pad and below the pants. Anyone whose taken a puck in that area knows how painful that is. But that looks pretty severe.

pffffffft ! a bunch of wimps I tell you. That was only from a whipmaster 3000 and they new generation are whipmaster 5000's.
Goalies who are not afraid of going out there and taking shots in skates and a nightie are what's killing the game I tell you. lets just keep making the equipment smaller and smaller till someone is killed, THEN we will stop there and use it to set the standard.
Them and their protective equipment. pshaw !

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
pffffffft ! a bunch of wimps I tell you. That was only from a whipmaster 3000 and they new generation are whipmaster 5000's.
Goalies who are not afraid of going out there and taking shots in skates and a nightie are what's killing the game I tell you. lets just keep making the equipment smaller and smaller till someone is killed, THEN we will stop there and use it to set the standard.
Them and their protective equipment. pshaw !
Like its probably more likely a forward /dman gets a puck to the back of the head than a goalie dying because of smaller leg pads.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Like its probably more likely a forward /dman gets a puck to the back of the head than a goalie dying because of smaller leg pads.

yeah the crowd clamoring that the players get less equipment is legend !

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
From personal experience, it looks like bursitis. For me, my knee just felt tired for a week. The weirdest part was that I didn’t get it drained, the swelling just traveled down my leg and pooled around my sock line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad