What is the Canucks most valuable asset?

What is the most valuable asset?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Boeser and Horvat. Not sure why anyone who select an unproven player over 2 proven ones. Even if they get Dahlin

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Boeser and Horvat. Not sure why anyone who select an unproven player over 2 proven ones. Even if they get Dahlin

Scouting is good enough these days that's it's rare to fail at the top of the draft. I think Dahlin would be a clearly more valuable asset to GMs than anyone else here. It's when you start moving out of the top 3 that it becomes more and more of a crap shoot. Still, I'm not sure Horvat would net even a 5th or 6th overall pick in a trade

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Scouting is good enough these days that's it's rare to fail at the top of the draft. I think Dahlin would be a clearly more valuable asset to GMs than anyone else here. It's when you start moving out of the top 3 that it becomes more and more of a crap shoot. Still, I'm not sure Horvat would net even a 5th or 6th overall pick in a trade

I disagree there. I can see the argument for a forward/especially a center, but it's a different transition for dmen. A harder transition in my opinion, but he will probably be fine but it's still a risk to take him over 2 very good and proven players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad