What is the best most cost effective (and legal) way to buy a jersey?

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
I can't vouch for the quality (or lack thereof) of the jerseys but a quick search shows a couple of different sites with relatively cheap ($60-70) Adidas branded Moulson jerseys. Dave and Adams will do a nameplate swap for $20. The Sabres Store can probably do it as well, but I don't know what they'd charge. Grab a clearance Moulson jersey and get the nameplate swapped and you've got a Dahlin jersey for less than $100.

steveoath

GHC 141
Jul 31, 2018
I used dhgate to get a customised jersey for $cheap. Takes forever to come, but seems great quality.

Just search for dahlin or Eichel. I can never find anything by searching for Sabres. Can add any customisations you want to most. I got my name and #18.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
I got a Fanatics Winter Classic. I like it more than my Reebok gome shirt. Unfortunately Adidas shirts were out of price range, but can certainly vouch for the Fanatics ones in terms of quality. Pretty sure theres a Winter Classics Adidas on sale on nhl.com shop. Just slap a Dahlin name and number you are sorted - the Winter Classic style is times better than the current blue home shirt anyway IMO.

Edit, link:
Men's Buffalo Sabres adidas White 2018 Winter Classic Authentic Blank Jersey

Reactions: sabremike

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I used dhgate to get a customised jersey for $cheap. Takes forever to come, but seems great quality.

Just search for dahlin or Eichel. I can never find anything by searching for Sabres. Can add any customisations you want to most. I got my name and #18.
I'm thinking of getting a Bogosian jersey from there but I'm worried he'll be back on IR before it arrives.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
I've bought jerseys off of AliExpress and DH Gate and they're not too bad for $20-30. I have a Backstrom Sweden World Cup jersey and a Burns Sharks one that turned out to be really nice and good quality.

But I've also had a couple dud Sabres jerseys from those sites so its kind of hit or miss. The shipping is free but it takes about 3-4 weeks to ship.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I have a blank home blue that I love and a road white double zero w my last name on it. The latter was a Christmas gift from my ex's parents. Mixed feelings about it. Both were from NHL.com.

SatanwasaSlovak

Jan 18, 2013
Malmö, Skåne
I've bought jerseys off of AliExpress and DH Gate and they're not too bad for $20-30. I have a Backstrom Sweden World Cup jersey and a Burns Sharks one that turned out to be really nice and good quality.

But I've also had a couple dud Sabres jerseys from those sites so its kind of hit or miss. The shipping is free but it takes about 3-4 weeks to ship.
Why? For the occasion you would fail a doping test right before playing a final? :sarcasm:

Reactions: darcyRegier

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Where can you get an authentic white jersey? The nhl only has blue.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Kind of a random, but can you still get the Goat head or Butter Knives plated and numbered since I have blanks of each of those

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Goodwill has a great auction portal now.

Buffalo Sabres Jerseys

That's a Myers and a blank back, ends in a day, no bids so far for $10.

It's not really well known yet, so there's some great deals. Found a Kelly Hrudrey signed goalie stick for $5.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
So I've decided I want to get an authorized Dahlin jersey and want to get the best deal as possible. NHL Shop and Fanatics are both top dollar, won't allow any type of discount (even free shipping offers are excluded) and the quality of the Fanatics player jerseys and lettering/numbering is complete trash. If I ordered from either it would be north of $200. I found a legit site offering authentics for $230 and offer $30 off so if I was paying big money that might make sense. Checked the NHL Store in NYC and a personalized replica would cost north of $200 but the lettering would be top notch. One option would be to wait till I visit Buffalo and get at the team store. I know someone whose a STH so I can get a discount to where a replica would be $160. Is there a sporting goods retailer reachable by the light rail by the arena that would have them for cheaper like a Modells or Dicks? Anyone who can give me advice would be greatly appreciated!

Find a legal Moulson jersey somewhere (on sale) and take it to Sabres store and get the name plate changed for $30 or so. I've done this,. It works.

LetsDoughBuffalo

Apr 4, 2014
Hey everyone, wondering if there are any places in Buffalo or the surrounding area that sell the black Goathead jersey anywhere?

Looking to pick up a blank one.

Thanks!

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Hey everyone, wondering if there are any places in Buffalo or the surrounding area that sell the black Goathead jersey anywhere?

Looking to pick up a blank one.

Thanks!

I’ve got one. Barely worn. Has the tie down in back. Authentic original. Blank back. In excellent condition. Never washed. Probably wore it like 4 or 5 times to Sabres games back in the day.
CCM Center ice collection. Size 52.

It’s been hanging in my closet for over 15 years...

I’ll throw in a like new condition goat head baseball hat ...

$450 for all....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad