GDT: What is a Hab anyway? @ The most fearsome terror of the seas, the Kraken! March 24.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
4-2 would put Montreal back on their heels...4-1 doesn't and takes wind out of the sail of the Kraken unless they can muster...

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Stick a fork in them boyz

At 3.5 M per,Tanev is expendable and probably won't be back next year or rather will be bought out

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Goyette and a whole bunch of the Kraken prospects are still a year or two,three away...maybe the Kraken can bring back Sprong a proven goal scorer

Junior and College is a few steps away from Pro at the the NHL level

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So as an Organization, there are probably 5-6 players not coming back so GMFrancis has to get busy and decide who to target and sign come July

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Didn't the first year team give a better account of itself when meaningless games came around? I seemed to remember they showed up almost every night, played hard. This version isn't really providing much entertainment value whether they are at home or on the road.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Didn't the first year team give a better account of itself when meaningless games came around? I seemed to remember they showed up almost every night, played hard. This version isn't really providing much entertainment value whether they are at home or on the road.
After Wennberg was dealt something just wasn't right and I bet a few vets probably were thinking...do I want to be around...and of course injuries have wreaked havoc once again

Reactions: kihei

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
After Wennberg was dealt something just wasn't right and I bet a few vets probably were thinking...do I want to be around...and of course injuries have wreaked havoc once again
Injuries are a big reason. Personally, I did not think that losing Wennberg was going to impact our performance all that much on the ice.

Not sure if its the players giving up on the coach, the veterans mental state, or something else. But I do agree that this is more than just losing Wennberg's contribution on the ice.

Either that or the team is all in on getting up the 8th pick.

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Injuries are a big reason. Personally, I did not think that losing Wennberg was going to impact our performance all that much on the ice.

Not sure if its the players giving up on the coach, the veterans mental state, or something else. But I do agree that this is more than just losing Wennberg's contribution on the ice.

Like to see a top 5-6 pick

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, it was actually a joke, sorry. I could not resist the opportunity to call the Montreal Canadiens Peons.

Next time I will use :sarcasm: instead of ..... =D

No worries. If there is one thing I love more than Kraken Jokes, it is digging in to the nooks and crannies of history. So I think we both got what we wanted there.

Other than getting pasted by the Habs / peons. That part sucked.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany

The Kraken are without Dunn and without him they've been 1-7-2 this season and 3-14-4 all time.

That injury has way more impact than anything Wennberg could've done.

Also, according to EmeraldCityHockey it seems like some of the players have definitly checked out.
It seems like some of them left the Arizona game smiling and laughing after giving up that lead.

Hakstol also called out the team after the game(basically his last attempt to save his job) for their non existent effort.

Overall this team has checked out and is done and the only reason you could see some wins is the schedule.

Reactions: Fuhrious

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
The Kraken are without Dunn and without him they've been 1-7-2 this season and 3-14-4 all time.

Also, according to EmeraldCityHockey it seems like some of the players have definitly checked out.
It seems like some of them left the Arizona game smiling and laughing after giving up that lead.

Hakstol also called out the team after the game(basically his last attempt to save his job) for their non existent effort.

Overall this team has checked out and is done and the only reason you could see some wins is the schedule.

They are reading our forum... They know what the people want once they've been eliminated from the playoffs.

Hi Kraken players!

• Haha
Reactions: RainyCityHockey

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa

They are going to have a hard time encouraging fans to go to those last 5 home games. Nothing to play for and ugly to watch.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
I’m not sad, it might hit my price range. Maybe I’ll tell my wife I got her Kraken tickets for her (my) birthday.
Not gonna lie the vast majority of my tickets are usually from friends or work colleagues that are season ticket holders who either can't make it or can't be bothered to go to a particular game.

It's what's put me off getting a season ticket for any sport since living in the US.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Not gonna lie the vast majority of my tickets are usually from friends or work colleagues that are season ticket holders who either can't make it or can't be bothered to go to a particular game.

It's what's put me off getting a season ticket for any sport since living in the US.

That’s how it is for me and the Timbers. I go to 25-50% of the home games every year and never have to pay.l. I definitely appreciate my friends for being so generous.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
That’s how it is for me and the Timbers. I go to 25-50% of the home games every year and never have to pay.l. I definitely appreciate my friends for being so generous.
Yeah same for the Sounders. I have a friend who if I asked will always have a spare going, they have a block of season tickets they've had for years. Downside is it's in the hawks nest so at times you're either freezing, soaked or baking in the heat. Doesn't help that the Sounders have completely lost their way recently.

Awesome friends and company though

Reactions: The Marquis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad