What impresses you the most about the season so far ?

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
It sounds like you’d be happier if the team was doing bad enough to fire management and trade players, I’d rather the team improve and build off of last season which it appears to be doing.
Another straw man argument, ho hum.

No, I’d be happier if the team did the things they needed to do to change. Change management/president, or change team in terms of personnel (not likely with this manager and president).

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I don't care how long anyone's been watching the Leafs for. That Montreal series has to be up there for the most painful moments ever in Leafs history.
I’d say quite easily for most.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Said it before this teams defense is being held together by duct tape and magic and so far it's working I don't know how that's possible but it is.

It's a testament to Dubas and the defensive depth that he's built that they can have, 3 of their top 4 D men out, and their #7/8.

and they can still put together a top 4 with 4 NHL D men on it it's not the best top 4 far from it but they can do it and it's working.

Saturday is the BIG test
Their defensive depth is nothing special. They have a bunch of scrubs and are playing good team D. No testament to Dubas

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
What impresses me is that no matter how good Leafs are playing there is always team or two in Atlantic division that is totally lights out. This year it’s Boston. How do you even beat them with that goals difference of +40?

1-0 against them this season...

😉

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Our hard structure even when our suckas is injured hard. Coach keefe has played some real good chess games too this season no doubt about it with thag d core 👏👏 he hard, a hockey guy for surely. Like president nixon said... sometimes wrong, sometimes right, but he is a man.

Reactions: kb

snipes29

Sep 24, 2022
Nothing this team rolls along in regular season but when real hockey starts just wait and see the no courageous players will jump up and bite the sissy 4 core players gone in round one again lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad