News Article: "What if we compare the Rangers and the Canadian?"

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I think you are stretching here. The only thing I am saying is over the last 6 games that we lost by 1 goal having Armia and BG in the line up would of made a difference in those losses.

I am not making an excuse that the habs would be better than every team in the league, just strictly on the games we lost after the 3-1 trip on the West Coast where we were sitting behind Boston.

I think you are trying to twist this into me saying that only injuries hurt habs but not other teams. I am specifically saying that the team wouldn't of fallen off a cliff without those 2 injuries the last 3 weeks, and with how close the games were I think its a fair assesment.

With everyone healthy on this team I think we fall into the 8-12 range in the league. This team isn't good enough to power through injuries to 4 of its top scorers, thats why even when healthy they aren't a top 5 team. They can survive 2 injuries, but not 4.
But the injuries on the other team wouldve made a difference too ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Whos to say theyre not up by two goals instead of one with a full line-up.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
But the injuries on the other team wouldve made a difference too ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Whos to say theyre not up by two goals instead of one with a full line-up.

Well if we add Drouin and Byron then we would be up by 4 goals instead of 1 :)

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
When did just making the playoffs become the goal of this franchise? Something they are about to fail doing for the 4th time in 5 years.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
The real question should be “What if twe compare the Montreal Canadiens and the Tampa Bay Lightning?”. The author is aiming pretty low...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad