What if Pittsburgh drafted Corey Perry in 2003?

Brooklanders*

Feb 26, 2012
I'm not sure why the Pens passed on Perry. Not drafting a top talent and star player seems kinda silly.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I'm not sure why the Pens passed on Perry. Not drafting a top talent and star player seems kinda silly.
I´m not sure why they passed on Toews, Filip Forsberg, Perry, Saad etc etc etc... Not drafting a star player seems kinda silly :laugh: The only little problem is that they are not the star players at the time of the draft, though and the Pens don´t have a crystal ball somehow.

Brooklanders*

Feb 26, 2012
I´m not sure why they passed on Toews, Filip Forsberg, Perry, Saad etc etc etc... Not drafting a star player seems kinda silly :laugh: The only little problem is that they are not the star players at the time of the draft, though and the Pens don´t have a crystal ball somehow.

Exactly my point. This is a "what if thread"!
Point being made they didn't draft Perry just like everyone passed on Karlsson and Forsberg and many of the great goalies in the league today.

Which is why this thread IMO is pointless.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Exactly my point. This is a "what if thread"!
Point being made they didn't draft Perry just like everyone passed on Karlsson and Forsberg and many of the great goalies in the league today.

Which is why this thread IMO is pointless.
OK then, agreed completely. This should be closed, imo. Things like this are discussed a lot on teams forums, those are some neverending discussions :laugh: Not worthy a thread on the mainboard, though. Doesn´t make sense at all to have it here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->