What if Emelin returned now?

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Cube just isn't good enough to be a regular dman anymore. Good #7.

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
Went with bouillon because they both play a shutdown role leaving the lineup more balance, BUT I wouldn't mind Diaz.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
I put Diaz cause Bouillon even if not good, is at leat usually reliable for a good pass, Diaz not so much but he s better offensively though

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I didn't even have to look at the choices. With that switch, I'd leave Murray out and pray this D core stays healthy.

Pavel_Bure

Oct 6, 2006
With everyone healthy I would love to see

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Murray-Tinordi

Teams would be afraid to cross our blue line.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Therrien will play Bouillon on Desharnais' wing if he has to in order to make sure he gets on the ice and gets his PP time

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
How Diaz and Tinordi are getting votes on this is way beyond any modicum of understanding. You sit the #7, at best, defenseman - Francis Bouillon. It's rough to watch him out there on the PP. He's the epitome of mediocre.

Now if you phrased the poll: who WILL sit, then it definitely won't be Frankie, one of Michel's boys.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I've always liked Bouillon. Felt he was a decent blueliner and played with heart. But he's really a number 7 guy now. He just doesn't look good and I'd want him to sit.

As others have said though, he's MT's boyfriend.

Souffle

A soupçon of nutmeg
Aug 9, 2003
Le Creuset
Visit site
Id sit Diaz, cant hack it defensively at this level, it's to fast for him

Yes, I easily prefer Bouillon to Diaz in the top 6, assuming that a healthy Emelin can play better than both. As for PP, let Emelin replace Diaz. I just find him not very effective overall, and I don't see enough offensive pizazz to justify him in a healthy top 6. Bouillon is a limited player, but he does a lot of little things well. Better player overall, IMO, for this team, at this time.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Voted Diaz. He's just so bad, and soft... Wrong side though, so he'd probably take Bouillon's spot, who is just as equally as bad, but speaks french and has a relationship with MT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->