What has happend to Mike Card and Kevin Mailhoit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreek

Feb 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Both projected to be first rounders at the start of this season, but now Card in Ranked 204 among NA Skaters by the CSB and Mailhoit isnt Ranked period. What happened to each of these players? Where do you see each going in the 2004 NHL Draft? Thanks

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
Vincent_TheGreat said:
Mailhoit had a concusion last year and has never looked the same.

Mailhiot even had an history for concussions before this one so it comes as no surprises to me. One of my friend played hockey with him and he told me about these concussions problems. In Midget AAA he once got nailed by Alex Bourrett and had a concussion. I think it isn't his only one..

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
TheGreek said:
Both projected to be first rounders at the start of this season, but now Card in Ranked 204 among NA Skaters by the CSB and Mailhoit isnt Ranked period. What happened to each of these players? Where do you see each going in the 2004 NHL Draft? Thanks

Card is a 2005 eligible. Is'nt he?

Not sure...

BJ21

Avery4Byng*

Card is 2004 eligible... Not too sure whats goin on with him. Has shown flashes fo excellent hockey, other nights cannot be seen within 3 miles of the rink. Played under Habscheids defence first system, is having a hard time breaking out in the offence. Not much more can be said about his game. I think he would have benefited from a trade at the trade deadline as he could have gotten to play for a more offensive team that will utilize him properly.

X-SHARKIE

Mailhoit definitly has disapointed. I would take a chance on him though in a later round. Who knows? mabey he's just having an off year? Look at what is happening with Mike Modano?

Card: I still like him, he needs to be much more consistant, but you can tell he has a good sense for the game and he has talent. Worth a 3rd rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad