What Happens To Traded Draft Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Yea so all is well, and we should have an interesting draft. Aside from the Crosby sweepstakes.

I really hope he goes to Chicago.. They need a kick in the ass, badly. Is it true that their reg. season games are PPV?

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
That would be funny. If a cup contender traded the pick figuring a deal would be reached, and then ended up with the Crosby pick. What a lopsided deal that would end up being....providing the team doesn't keep Crosby and he turns into a bust...then it would be a lot less, but his potential, and his trade value would be huge right now.

Large_Farva*

abracanada said:
For all the deals that included future picks in the draft, what happens to them? Any team that stock piled picks, will get screwed.

Teams that traded for future picks get to use that pick to draft a player. What did you think would happen?

WC Handy*

nyrmessier011 said:
I think its peculiar that nobody did that. Did they see this crosby lottery coming?

No GM was going to trade their 1st round pick and then out of no where have an unexpectly bad season and trade away Crosby. If the season was played, the better teams would have considered trading their picks at the deadline.

CarlRacki

Feb 9, 2004
Scugs said:
I really hope he goes to Chicago.. They need a kick in the ass, badly. Is it true that their reg. season games are PPV?

No. Their road games are on the local Comcast Sports channel and their home games aren't broadcast at all. Dollar Bill is under the misguided impression that showing home games on television will keep fans away from the gate.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Scugs said:
Yea so all is well, and we should have an interesting draft. Aside from the Crosby sweepstakes.

Its not the city nor the fans that need the kick its that bloody owner Bill Wirtz that needs the direct kick ..

Why does he deserve Crosby ??

nyr7andcounting

Feb 24, 2004
abracanada said:
For all the deals that included future picks in the draft, what happens to them? Any team that stock piled picks, will get screwed.
Why in the world would they get screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad