What Happened To Leafs VideoCentre?

figure

Nov 19, 2015
West Coast
They havent updated it since January. I've had to watch the highlights and post game interviews on their YT channel. #FirstWorldProblems lol

http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/

Its the new NHL website I believe, messing everything up.

That being said the new site is AWFUL beyond words. Almost every link opens a new tab, the player info pages no longer include draft year or ranking, they don't show the 3 stars in the game recap pages. Massive step backwards, it has a long way to go before they fix it.

Tigerarmy

Aug 1, 2011
Its the new NHL website I believe, messing everything up.

That being said the new site is AWFUL beyond words. Almost every link opens a new tab, the player info pages no longer include draft year or ranking, they don't show the 3 stars in the game recap pages. Massive step backwards, it has a long way to go before they fix it.

I was wondering about this myself

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Agreed - the whole new nhl website is not user friendly at all.

Getting to the gamecentre page from the login page - i don't even know what the correct route is anymore (without having the score spoiled) - fortunately i remain logged in at all times and I bookmarked the page between the login page and gamecentre page with all the daily games to choose from. It doesn't seem like I'm going the right route at all but I can't find any other route to take. There's no more slow motion function; in order to turn the scores on or off you have to leave the video screen (as far as I can tell); I don't really know how to get half of the functions to work yet and I've been playing around for a few days already.

WHAT A MESS.

I know I'm an old fart, but, seriously, sometimes, I think things are changed merely for the sake of change. The old website was great for me, now I don't even want to go to the NHL homepage anymore, partly because of the terrible look - the old dark black/blue background was so much easier to see things not to mention a nicer design - but, that's just me and I've never been very visual or design oriented - I just know that it worked so great for me.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad