What happened to FissionFire's Ken Holland Legacy Thread?

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Oh dear. It probably got deleted.

HF will be moving to a new platform, away from vBulletin. They were trimming the dbase size, so most team forums had threads older than about 2013 deleted, unless the thread was stickied.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Can't we just hack into the Internet to retrieve it? Get like 3 guys to stand around wailing on the same keyboard? That should do it I think. ..

drumnj

Oct 19, 2009
IA
redwingslive.net

HF will be moving to a new platform, away from vBulletin. They were trimming the dbase size, so most team forums had threads older than about 2013 deleted, unless the thread was stickied.
Perhaps it should of been stickied, it was a good resource that was updated pretty regularly. Hopefully he or someone has a backup.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014

But i like this board.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Noooo, thousands of pages of sarcastro witticisms, insights, subtly (yet tastefully) demeaning comments, and arguments with HD and others who shall remain nameless......gone, all gone.....

....on the other hand, no, it's for the best...

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Perhaps it should of been stickied, it was a good resource that was updated pretty regularly. Hopefully he or someone has a backup.

It was stickied for a while, and then ~some~ pushy Admin told the mods to reduce the clutter on their boards and cut some of those loose. :sarcasm:

(Of course, I knew nothing about some migration that would happen a few years later.)

Ohhhh..... I may be able to copy that over.

But i like this board.

It's a maintenance and updating issue, some newer features not working and vB not supporting things. It's going to take some adjusting to, that's for sure.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It was stickied for a while, and then ~some~ pushy Admin told the mods to reduce the clutter on their boards and cut some of those loose. :sarcasm:

(Of course, I knew nothing about some migration that would happen a few years later.)

Ohhhh..... I may be able to copy that over.

It's a maintenance and updating issue, some newer features not working and vB not supporting things. It's going to take some adjusting to, that's for sure.

are we going to have to make new accounts or nah?

deltawing

Feb 22, 2009
MI

When is the move happening?

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
are we going to have to make new accounts or nah?

No, everything should carry over, even the avatars. Maybe.

Your username and profile stuff should remain intact, even the post counts. :)

When is the move happening?

There isn't a firm date right now, but the tech people have been making all the preparation over the past month or so. Crave has several boards, which will all be migrated eventually. There will be a notice when the date gets confirmed.

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site

HF will be moving to a new platform, away from vBulletin.
They were trimming the dbase size, so most team forums had threads older than about 2013 deleted, unless the thread was stickied.

Outlasted another platform. Glad to see you were able to revive that thread. tons of good info

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad