What forwards will be available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
I honestly think brassard will be gone before 15-25..

anyways,

Kyle okposo- from the USHL could be in there, he might even go higher though.

Mike Forney from Minnesota high school league, bit tall 6"3 winger

Jesse Jonnesu (Sp)- Finland

Corey Emmerton from the OHL

I know a couple kids from Russia/Czech could go mid/late 1st round that are forwards.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
The Habs will be picking 30th so....Damn I hate them(93'). But also, I know that they are going to win it all this year.

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
2_kovalev_7 said:
In the mid-late 1st round? (15-25)

Which good forwards should be available there?

I thought Brassard... but are there any others (wingers if possible)

habs need specially a center who can become number 1 center or a offensive defenseman , not winger, we have a lot !

btw the habs will draft de bpa

Blue Bullet

Feb 27, 2002
Bon Accord, AB
Visit site
A couple more:

Chris Stewart (OHL) has been moving up the charts and could sneak into the 1st round. He plays RW and is 6'2 227lbs.

Ben Maxwell (WHL)

Jiri Tlusty (Cze) should go mid-1st while David Kveton (Cze) is a late 1st or early 2nd round pick.

There are 3 Russian players (Zharkov, Vasyunov and Makarov) but I will be surprised if any go in the 1st round because of the lack of a transfer agreement.

X-SHARKIE

Brassard is top 10.

Chris D Nailed it on three of them IMO.

Kyle Okposo, is absolutely thriving in an underated USHL. It's a tough league to score in, and he's doing it night in night out and is a physical hard working up and down winger.

Michael Forney has arguably the best finishing touch in the draft. Risky pick, but huge reward out of this lanky bullish finisher.

Jesse Joensuu, huge upside, we'll see if he rises up with a good WJC's but right now teams are taking him around 15 likely because of his upside.

Best defenseman in this range.... Nigel Williams of the USNTDP. Soo much skilll in a 6-5 220 frame.

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
Thanks for everyone for your answer.

Just to mention something, it's not for the Habs, it's for a FHL sim league that I'll be drafting 20th so...

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Blue Bullet said:
A couple more:

Chris Stewart (OHL) has been moving up the charts and could sneak into the 1st round. He plays RW and is 6'2 227lbs.

Ben Maxwell (WHL)

Jiri Tlusty (Cze) should go mid-1st while David Kveton (Cze) is a late 1st or early 2nd round pick.

There are 3 Russian players (Zharkov, Vasyunov and Makarov) but I will be surprised if any go in the 1st round because of the lack of a transfer agreement.

Can u tell me a bit about Jiri Tlusty???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->