OT: What do you think/ Know this is worth?

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
Today I was walking through downtown with my girlfriend when we came across this hockey cards store. Once inside I was looking around and spotted this:

A_9qVlaCYAEghWy.jpg:large

Of course I bought it and all I've gotten from it is that it is a ;
Jean Beliveau 1955-1956 Parkhurst autographed trading card, with the certificate of authenticity. I Picked it up for 100$, good deal? What do you think?

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Today I was walking through downtown with my girlfriend when we came across this hockey cards store. Once inside I was looking around and spotted this:

A_9qVlaCYAEghWy.jpg:large

Of course I bought it and all I've gotten from it is that it is a ;
Jean Beliveau 1955-1956 Parkhurst autographed trading card, with the certificate of authenticity. I Picked it up for 100$, good deal? What do you think?

It'll be worth even more when he dies. Sad to Say but true.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Things like that don't really have a "book value" - they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If you really want to know, take it around to a couple of memorabilia shops and see what kind of price you get offered.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
I'm no expert, but I think it's worth it.

I'd pay 100$ for that any day of the week. Jean Béliveau is still alive, it's value can only go up if you take care of it.

Nice find !

Analyzer*

My price guide says the card is worth 350 dollars. That's mint condition.

Depending on who you sell that to (if you plan to), you could get that much, or nothing at all. A lot of people consider autographs on a card that didn't originally have it to be damaging it.

The card appears to be in great condition. Personally, I'd take it out of that display case and send it in to Beckett to get it graded.

I should also add it depends on the authenticity as well.

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
wow, thanks so much for your feed back so far. good to hear I wasn't just blowing my money stupidly :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad