Speculation: What do you expect next year?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Tampa is insanely good.

The Caps are ok.

I think the Flyers are going to be really good within the next 2 years.

Crosby will be interesting to watch. I think that as he ages he'll play off his wingers more and that might make him a better player. We really havent seen him play with a winger that can bring plays up ice.

Im also interested to see just how he ages. Meaning.... Does that elite condition for all his life extend his prime years?

Tampa is the only team that sort of makes me worry but not really. They are strong from top to bottom on offense and in net, their defense is still a question mark to me though, Hedman and Stralman are fantastic, but yeah.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Tampa is the only team that sort of makes me worry but not really. They are strong from top to bottom on offense and in net, their defense is still a question mark to me though, Hedman and Stralman are fantastic, but yeah.
Fully agree with that but I think coaching can make up for some D.

Very happy that the Pens had a hand in closing the Rangers window.

It boggles my mind how the Isles can just sit on Tavares. I think theyll be good but theres still no depth there unless those kids really come along.

What about the Bruins?

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
They've missed the playoffs the past few seasons, and their outlook isn't great. But as we just saw, things can change over the course of a season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->