What do you expect from the match "cska -jokerit"?

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
It can go either way, still CSKA has slightly better chance at winning it, if you ask me. Everything but close 6 games, well more likely 7 games series would be a surprise.

We can accept bets in which period Radulov will get game misconduct penalty ;)

It's safe to say that 'real' KHL starts now, high expectations for semis.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It can go either way, still CSKA has slightly better chance at winning it, if you ask me. Everything but close 6 games, well more likely 7 games series would be a surprise.

We can accept bets in which period Radulov will get game misconduct penalty ;)

It's safe to say that 'real' KHL starts now, high expectations for semis.

Radulov has become more controllable under Kvartalnov. I think Nashville guys should learn a few lessons from CSKA coach.

teddy83

Nov 2, 2013
Radulov has become more controllable under Kvartalnov. I think Nashville guys should learn a few lessons from CSKA coach.

since when is 143 penalty minutes considered under control?;)

Last edited:

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Are you serious?

Of course, he hasn't had any outside the rink issues for pretty long. He had when Kvartalnov just became a coach, but the club arranged everything without big drama and other ********, unlike Nashville. And since then Radulov hasn't done any troubles.

As to on the rink issues, well it's hockey. And Radulov always plays good when it matters the most.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Of course, he hasn't had any outside the rink issues for pretty long. He had when Kvartalnov just became a coach, but the club arranged everything without big drama and other ********, unlike Nashville. And since then Radulov hasn't done any troubles.

As to on the rink issues, well it's hockey. And Radulov always plays good when it matters the most.

Of course because Preds unlike CSKA just won't endure any excesses.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
The whole issue is a non-issue. Radulov is what he is. He's no cave man or whaterve ppl picture him to be.

Radulov plays wit heart. I can relate. That guy won't eat take **** and I get it. Outside of rink problems are a bad thing, but getting hot in a game is other thing. I get hot even watching games some times when I really want one team to win.

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
{Mod}..... This forum was started by a guy asking opinions on the CSKA-Jokerit series and within 3 posts it was a running commentary on Alexander Radulov and the Nashville Predators.

Just to stick to the point of the thread, it's been a great series so far. Good on Jokerit winning today and making this a series again. I still figure CSKA is better defensively and can score enough goals to win this thing, but Jokerit are definitely not going down without a fight. Just wish I lived in Europe so I could actually watch the games. :handclap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad