Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
'14 Honda Accord EX-L, V6

Not my ideal choice, but I like it.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
What a beaut. Damn that color is so nice.

Ty, I actually would have preferred the Superwhite but the only way I could find this truck was a cancelled order which was the Cement Grey that they had for the FJ a few years back. Great truck so far.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
2012 Honda Civic EX, the ******* step child of Civics.

I really like the 2017's, but I only have 17,300 and change on it, and it's paid for - bought it when gas was $4/gallon in CA, and thought I would end up moving to LA or something. Now I just walk to work 99.9% of the time.

Will end up investing in a set of snows for it though, it's a terrible handling car in the winter.
Yeah, the 2012 is pretty crappy (at least by Honda standards) model year unfortunately. The first model year of the 9th generation. I like the new 10th gen Civics as well, which is surprising since I didn't at all when they first unveiled it. Still kinda lukewarm on the hatchback though. The rear end is just all over the place design wise.

Same thing with my 2017 CR-V Touring. I didn't like the new body style at first but it grew on me. The interiors on the EX-L and Touring models are really nice though.

Will continue to drive bland and boring Honda/Toyota until I win the lottery.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Just got myself a CPO 2016 VW Golf today, very fun to drive so far. Did a lot of homework prior to getting it, so i'm extremely happy with it as it checks off all the boxes for what I wanted in a car.

Originally wanted to get a GTI but unfortunately was just a bit out of my price range.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
lead2-2015-bmw-228i-xdrive-review.jpg

2015 228 xdrive.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-bmw-228i-xdrive-coupe-test-review

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
02 Subaru 2.5 Rs Impreza

Currently getting worked on, again.

Someone who replaced my rear crank seal last year somehow put two gouges into my crankshaft when taking the old seal out.

Plan is after all of this gets fixed is to either get a 2018 Hatch touring Civic or a used WRX.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited. I've never owned a Subaru before but I'm beginning to see why the brand has a loyal following.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Will be picking up my new 17 Kia Optima later this afternoon.
2017-Kia-Optima-Color-and-Trim-Level-Options2_o1.jpg

I've been a Toyota guy almost all of my adult life, and I was already to just get a new Camry, but I decided to look at the entire class, and the Optima impressed me the most that fit my budget.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Ahhh I didn't even know this forum existed. I have a '16 Focus ST. For the price, it's a great car in terms of being very fun to drive while still being practical. Plus it's easy to make those fun turbo noises. Really want to make the move up to an RS sometime soon.

a25a1340-f4c5-40dd-9a40-65cc20d29240_zpstwr4y0zr.jpg

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Update. Going into a 2017 XLT Series 5.0 v8 4x4 with the fx4 package and xtr trim package Friday :D

update. picked it up the other week. upgraded the tires to Duratrac LTs though. beefy as all hell and kick ass for rural Manitoba winters. Feels more like a family vehicle though as I went with the third seat/fold down console in the front and not the full middle console that attaches to the dash and splits the front like my last FX4. 1600 kms and I have to say the v8 5.0 with the sport mode and lighter frame this truck can move pretty good but would be faster with stock tires.

exact truck minus the stock tires.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Babe Ruth

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Don't really wanna make anyone too jealous here, but I currently drive a 2006 Chevrolet Uplander, fully equipped.

That's right, I have a first aid kit, a dvd player, and XM radio. It's a dream come true.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
update. picked it up the other week. upgraded the tires to Duratrac LTs though. beefy as all hell and kick ass for rural Manitoba winters. Feels more like a family vehicle though as I went with the third seat/fold down console in the front and not the full middle console that attaches to the dash and splits the front like my last FX4. 1600 kms and I have to say the v8 5.0 with the sport mode and lighter frame this truck can move pretty good but would be faster with stock tires.

exact truck minus the stock tires.

maxresdefault.jpg

Duratracs are my favorites, but beware of ice... Theyre terrible on it.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Duratracs are my favorites, but beware of ice... Theyre terrible on it.

Agreed.

My last truck had them as well. Fortunately we don't get to much ice out here except a brief week or so in the fall/winter transition. they worked great in the drifts and deep snow covered roads we had this winter. I live on an acreage and the plows are always a day or two behind.

the LT Duratracs also have the option/holes to stud them if you want.

RichWVU

Sep 17, 2014
Always wanted one of those. Performance luxobarge excite me.

Had it right at two years now, it's been.. quite an experience. The V10 sounds like nothing else on the road, and I've had some incredible times on track with the car. The maintenance is expensive, of course, and I've had a couple costly repairs, but that all comes with the territory.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Ahhh I didn't even know this forum existed. I have a '16 Focus ST. For the price, it's a great car in terms of being very fun to drive while still being practical. Plus it's easy to make those fun turbo noises. Really want to make the move up to an RS sometime soon.

Those STs are nice.

FWIW finally starting to see RSs at MSRP or a tad under starting out before negotiations. Never really cared to spend almost 40k on a Focus till I saw a RS/the potential they have.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon

a25a1340-f4c5-40dd-9a40-65cc20d29240_zpstwr4y0zr.jpg

2014 tuxedo black ST here.

The tangerine scream is their best color. Shockingly they discontinued it.

I am not a big fan of the RS' shape and colors.

PS: I'd still love one.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
2014 tuxedo black ST here.

The tangerine scream is their best color. Shockingly they discontinued it.

I am not a big fan of the RS' shape and colors.

PS: I'd still love one.

Yep. That was really the only color option for me. The metallic flake is amazing. It seems to change from a dark orange in low light to a bright yellow in direct light. The new triple yellow on the '17 ST's is so bad. It's far too pastel.

I'm surprised you don't like nitrous blue on the RS. It's grabber blue with the metallic flake in it. I think I may like it more than tangerine scream. That would be the only option for me on an RS. You can't even capture how great it is in a picture. Only in person.

The rear end of the RS is where it looks far better than the new ST's in my opinion. The '15+ ST's like mine have the worst rear bumpers ever. Obviously not deal breaking, but it is bad.

389facd4-859d-4461-83e1-988b56ed85d1_zps4ktqqnor.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->