Speculation: What do the TML have to do to get a call?

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
that’s weird.
That game both teams scored 2 power play goals.

Leafs had the first 3 penalties.
Then the habs started to play like shit when they were winning.
number of penalties were even until Weber shot it over the glass.

Is that the game you’re referring to?
Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs - Box Score - January 13, 2021 - ESPN

Maybe but he’s referring to Veyseys first goal as a leaf...when the Habs dman literally shot the puck into a referee who was actually in position for once

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Are you seriously still whining? Not our fault your dman cleared the puck directly into an official...like the guy wasn’t along the boards he was actually in position and your dman hit him lol...completely different than the calls and non calls we are seeing against the western teams

There you go. Why wasnt he on the boards like 99.9% of officials?
1 soft call that lead to weber clearing the puck over glass. Kotkaniemi gets hit in the head and Habs end up with the penalty. The refs have been horrible all year. Not just against the leafs or habs.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Maybe but he’s referring to Veyseys first goal as a leaf...when the Habs dman literally shot the puck into a referee who was actually in position for once

So the correct position for a ref is to stand on the goal line in the middle of the play when the play is in that zone? Thats the first time I have heard this. Why do you think Drouin went that rout. He didnt intentionaly do it I know but it's pretty frustrating for the players involved.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
So the correct position for a ref is to stand on the goal line in the middle of the play when the play is in that zone? Thats the first time I have heard this. Why do you think Drouin went that rout. He didnt intentionaly do it I know but it's pretty frustrating for the players involved.
Why do you have a Habs avatar? If you’re a Habs fan this isn’t the place to air out your frustration about this stuff. You’re not going to get any sympathy here, other than just arguing.

Last edited:

Rondo Hatton

Dec 20, 2013
I for one don't mind stupid hab fans coming here and airing their ridiculous grievances. A hab fan complaining about officiating is so rich and if they want to look absurd - let 'em. Too many thin skins on hfboards. The numbers speak for themselves - the Leafs often get jobbed, not all the time and every now and then we get a call but on the whole - we get the short end. So much so that we actually had to trade an above average player in Kadri because he was never ever going to get a fair shake from the refs and was getting targeted for bs calls in key situations.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
15+ year Center Ice / GameCenter subscriber here....

.... until this season.

Ya 20 plus years for me, with no refund for last year, and no discounting this year, I decided they are not getting my money this year.

I was a Center Ice subscriber for about the same length of time. However, Center Ice wasn't offered where I moved to (south U.S.), so had to go with NHLTV.com. It OK, but any streaming video needs a robust/good internet connection which I unfortunately do not have either. :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad