What do the conferences look like next year?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
realign_img.jpg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
The two Florida teams really got kinda hosed, didn't they. They're going to be doing a lot more traveling than the other teams in their division.
However, they'll get more revenue at home with those Canadian teams + Bruins/Wings.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
It's been a few months since they were announced and I can't find them. All I know is we're moving away from Edmonton and Calgary and losing out on some easy points.

losing out on points? seems edm and our division in general always got the best of us in the years of sacco.

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Hate that there changing things. Guess I can feel better about Pavel Bure being my favorite player ever now that the Nucks aren't in the same division as us :laugh:

We have some good potential for some good rivalry's. Dallas, Chicago, Blues could be some gritty games down the line. All of us have some good young pieces that should be around for awhile as well.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I liked being in the Northwestonly because games were played around 6-7 now games are gonna be on at 8-8:30

Aren't you in Edmonton? All the games should be 6-7 PM now. The Hawks, Blues, Preds, etc all start around 6 or 6:30.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Love the fact that every team plays in every arena from now on. Avs are in town every year now instead of once every 2 years!!!

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I like our new division more than our old one.

As do I. Was getting pretty bored with Alberta and BC. And maybe it's misplaced nostalgia from playoffs long gone, but I've always felt a bigger rivalry with Dallas and St. Louis than any of the Northwest ones we had. A shame that Detroit slipped east.

Going to be a rough start in the new digs. While the NW was crumbling, this new division has a lot of teams that are either peaking or climbing. Don't think there's one that is actually dropping, in fact. Nashville is steady, as it always is, and even Winnipeg, as troubled as they've been, isn't in shambles. It looks to be a very competitive division for the foreseeable future.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: