what did Forsberg say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
he had nothing to say about the lockout from what i remember. he just lamented the fact that canada conspires against all other nations from winning since they "set" the practice times and don't have penlaties called against'em in world championships (forsberg was hit from behing in a [championship?] game between can and sweden by niedermayer in a play that was uncalled and apparently turned the momentum of the game in canada's favour).

forsberg and his dad obviously don't like canada and im sure hockey canada must pull some strings to help their team. but, i highly doubt there's a conspiracy at all as forsberg suggests. just yet another case where forsberg was better off keeping his mouth shut...this coming from a dedicated avalanche fan.

Go Flames Go*

I love Forsberg always have and probablly will, and thought he was the best player up until Jarome Iginla made the NHL his *****, but what is he talking about? When you play Canada your gonna get your ass kicked in every way possible.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
jericholic19 said:
he had nothing to say about the lockout from what i remember. he just lamented the fact that canada conspires against all other nations from winning since they "set" the practice times and don't have penlaties called against'em in world championships (forsberg was hit from behing in a [championship?] game between can and sweden by niedermayer in a play that was uncalled and apparently turned the momentum of the game in canada's favour).

forsberg and his dad obviously don't like canada and im sure hockey canada must pull some strings to help their team. but, i highly doubt there's a conspiracy at all as forsberg suggests. just yet another case where forsberg was better off keeping his mouth shut...this coming from a dedicated avalanche fan.

This must be why that Oka guy hates Canada so much.

shadoz19

May 21, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
I love Forsberg always have and probablly will, and thought he was the best player up until Jarome Iginla made the NHL his *****, but what is he talking about? When you play Canada your gonna get your ass kicked in every way possible.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad