What decent coaches are left for hire?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Pascal Vincent or a guy with experience

Or a longshoot: Dale Hawerchuk

Hawerchuk is way beyond a long-shot. He hasn't shown any interest in becoming an NHL coach and has not done the apprenticeship to become an NHL head coach.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Bruce might get fired this summer.

Great coach but our new GM is an idiot.

Reactions: BHD

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He isnt bad, he got a lot out of a NYR team without any elite skaters and a pretty poor defensive group. Sure he has some weaknesses but he is far from a bad coach compared to the average NHL coach. His biggest weakness is developing young players and he doesnt trust his young players at all so he give veterans more ice time than they deserve.

Thats why AV is perfect for an up and coming team / playoff contender. He may not be great with young players but he'll get your team where it needs to be, made the finals his first year with NYR as an example.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
AV
MacKellen
Keefe
Rickard Gronberg
Todd Nelson
Bob Boughner
Krueger
Adam Oates
Patrick Roy
Dave Tippet
Michel Therrien
Bob Hartley

Those are just odd the top of my head
Therrien is an douche of a coach does not gel with the newer players. Hard pass.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Mike Babcock isn't getting fired if the Leafs lose to the Bruins. Bruins are a very good team.
Now, I do expect one of Sullivan/Cooper or Maurice (is he still the Jets coach?) to get the axe if their teams lose in round one.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
The question was: What decent coaches are left for hire?

Two pages in and everyone and their mother just throw names from ex-coaches around. At least I saw some AV's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->