What costumes will the Wild players be wearing this year for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Based on their play so far this year, what would you suggest the Wild players wear for Halloween.

Jason Pomenville so far has the BEST costume, as THE INVISIBLE MAN (he is pathetic this year, unnoticeable, and this year's Martin Havlat Money Stealer award winner) :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Zach Parise = Superman

Dubs = Superman with Kryptonite stuck in his back

WHO ELSE?

P10p

May 15, 2012
This is some of the best hockey ive seen pommer play since he got here. Not sure what you'/re watching :help:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
This is some of the best hockey ive seen pommer play since he got here. Not sure what you'/re watching :help:

Be honest, have you ACTUALLY SEEN Poms do anything on the ice this year that looks useful to the team? I sure haven't. I literally forgot he was even playing last night, until he messed up an easy pass in the third period.

The Invisible Man is the perfect costume for him right now.

Spurgeon is the Dancing Monkey, as it it pretty obvious that management wants to highlight him to others to maximize his trade value.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Be honest, have you ACTUALLY SEEN Poms do anything on the ice this year that looks useful to the team? I sure haven't. I literally forgot he was even playing last night, until he messed up an easy pass in the third period.

The Invisible Man is the perfect costume for him right now.

Spurgeon is the Dancing Monkey, as it it pretty obvious that management wants to highlight him to others to maximize his trade value.

If Pominville wants to put up a 110 point season, which isn't gonna happen, I'm fine with it. I won't be complaining about how invisible he is.

Last edited:

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Parise, arc reactor.
Coyle, delivery receipt awaiting signature.
Brodin and Dumba, Romeo and Juliet.
Prosser, bank statement full of overdraft fees caused by purchases from shipsomepoo.com.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Nate Prosser will be dressed as my Student Loan because it's constantly making me sad, only getting worse and it doesn't seem like it's ever going to end.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
tumblr_mlkb91DuTW1snckw0o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad