What color is Kent Forsberg's sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/columnist.jsp?content=20050311_152442_5012

Most of this article is about why the author thinks Peter Forsberg should retire yesterday. Read down to the part where it quotes Kent Forsberg trying to influence the selection of the Swedish national team(although, since I believe he is the coach, he may have some say?). Anyways, where he's quoted as saying something like "My Peter will not play on the same national team as Nordstrom" ? Good Lord, and I thought my dad was an overbearing control freak. :shakehead

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
"Foot in mouth" disease affects all coaches, at all levels, and in every sport. Besides, it gives the reporter something to write about, especially when it's a repeat offender like Forsberg.

Gretzky's surge has made fools of people like Swedish national team coach Kent Forsberg, who during the (1998) Olympics said Gretzky looked tired and "should quit." The Great One heard that barb, but he was too gracious to fire back. After all of his success he is still given to utterances such as "Everything I've got I owe to the NHL."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/1998/weekly/980406/nhl0406/a.html

SChan*

Nordström sucks. He played very dirty. Kent is correct. And don't come in here as a Canadian and expect to argue against me since you haven't followed Nordström's career as I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
SectionX said:
Nordström sucks. He played very dirty. Kent is correct. And don't come in here as a Canadian and expect to argue against me since you haven't followed Nordström's career as I have.
What does being Canadian have to do with it?

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
SectionX said:
Is this post for real? Is there sarcasm in there somewhere? i am hoping so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->