What can the Sabres realistically do between now and October to avoid a bottom 8 finish?

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I level plenty of criticism at him for what he has and has not done so far as GM - same thing I've been doing since Bowman was GM and in terms of this tiny corner of the internet, consistent with criticism leveled at Regier and Murray online as well.

Has he done better this summer? If he's executed enough moves to get this team turned, to get them moving toward competitiveness, to start to win more and be relevant longer into the season? Great. Watching them win is a lot more fun than the slog of losing, both the deliberate and the unintentional.

This isn't an either-or. It's more: "what are the systemic failings of multiple ownership groups and multiple front offices and can they do something to fix those?" Or," these are places where the fix might have been an option, wry I respect youhy aren't they making those moves so we fans get a better product?" If we're all watching a better product, wonderful.
I'm sorry I respect you but what the hell did you even just say?

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
We desperately need 1 or 2 unexpected lottery tickets to hit (Mitts, Olofsson, Tage, Joker, etc) AND for Krueger to be a better than average coach in the league.

Also need scandella and sobotka off the roster. Obviously its not guaranteed to be accurate but just for fun I looked at the WAR lineup creater that was posted a few months ago and the Sabres drop literally 10 points in the standings by inserting those two

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->