What can JT Brown do for you?

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Hey guys, just wondering what you believe is browns upside? 50 point 2-way 2Nd line winger?

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Hey guys, just wondering what you believe is browns upside? 50 point 2-way 2Nd line winger?

I'd be worried he's another Robert Johnson if he ended up with good enough hands to rack up 50.

EDIT: BTW, I really want a UPS-style shirt about JT Brown ;_;

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Solid 3rd/4th liner. Puts up 20 points a year. Gritty and full of speed. Draws penalties and isn't afraid to get into the corner battles and in front of the net. He's a shutdown guy.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
speedy and fearless has a lot of darren helm in him finally getting some goals this year he gets plenty of chances never takes a shift off id like him with stamkos for a bit since is hot and might work out well with vladdy and stamkos

still has hands of stone and hits it right to middle of the goalie 4 of 5 times

but but but he gets and earns those 4-5 times lol

hard worker totally a great fourth line energy guy

i dont see him ever hitting above 15 goals i dont see him every above really 38 say points but invaluable for his price tag and all he brings especially in energy and pk playing

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Brown is the kind of player every team needs. His play, along with all of the third line, is a big reason why were got that win streak going and will be an integral part of a playoff run, if we can get there.

I hope we get him signed to a good contract this summer. We always need guys like him around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad