what blade..

serkes

Oct 26, 2006
the blade on my pro stock warrior dolomite dd just broke and i am going to buy a new blade..was thinking either bauer x:60 or easton se16 blade. wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a new tapered blade

Last edited:

doobie604

Jan 19, 2007
why not another dolomite blade? if choice between x60 and se16, i would go x60. se16 isn't known for blade durability.

serkes

Oct 26, 2006
i was also considering the dolo blade or a reebok blade, just wondering if anyone had any input or recommendations before i bought one

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I would go with the new Dolomite DD blade. Dolomite shafts tend to be a little smaller than others and it's tough to fit them in. Next choice would be the X:60. I've never liked Easton blades as they chip/crack/go soft quickly.

Nichenew

Feb 4, 2010
I would go with the new Dolomite DD blade. Dolomite shafts tend to be a little smaller than others and it's tough to fit them in. Next choice would be the X:60. I've never liked Easton blades as they chip/crack/go soft quickly.

That is exactly what you should purchase. It will be miles above the quality of other blades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad