What are you most looking forward to

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Silfverberg by a long shot. I'm not actually looking forward to this being Alfie's last season even though I am relieved we'll get to see him play at all.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Hmmm....

Probably most looking forward to Silfverberg!

Then Karlsson...

And then it makes me sad sad sad to think of Alfie's potentially last season. I think he needs another one! He can go on forever right??

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Wait, scrap that. For me it will be the first time posting this GIF

Animated_gun_turret.gif

:sarcasm:

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Silfverberg is a close second, but I have to go with the opportunity to see Alfie in Sens colours again, although I will be very sad when he hangs 'em up.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
All of those are good options btw - I'm also looking forward to seeing Turris' development.

M4TR1X

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm going to have to say Lundin's debut. He's an absolute all star.
:sarcasm:

All honesty, seeing Alfredsson play his last probable season is probably what I'll be looking forward to the most. Future Sens fans won't get the chance to see him live playing NHL hockey, again.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Silfverberg. Don't remember the last forward prospect ive been this excited about.

Fitch89

Sep 11, 2011
I shamelessly admit to looking forward to Silf's rookie season after getting his jersey from the playoffs. I now have a vested interest in his success or failure lol. I am thrilled we get to see Alfie again, but would be disappointed if this is it for him.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Latendresse, methot, regin, lundin, turris, alfie, karlsson, bishop, maclean, and...hmmmmm,......oh,....ah,....silfverberg

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I always said the worst part of the lockout was delaying the first game we get to see Guillaume Latendresse in a Sens uniform. What a beauty name.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
While the Alfie option is the most obvious choice for us die hard sen fans, I think Turris's development, and Methot's / Lats debut are underrated options.

Regarding the debuts, I think the excitement was killed by the lockout. They both have the chance to put up very solid seasons and even establish themselves as core pieces. Lats is only 25 for christsakes...Hes most definentely a boom or bust player, but hes in a position to succeed here, and assuming he put in the work like he said he would, I would lean to the boom side. Barring injury, hes gonna get top 6 minutes, and quality powerplay time.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Really really really looking forward to the season.

Really really looking forward to a playoff berth.

Really excited about Karlsson's follow-up to a Norris season.

Not really looking forward to Alfie's last season. :( Mother****ers made sure it was a short one!

General Granny*

TEMPER YOUR EXPECTATIONS ON SILFVERBERG!!!!!

Silver is going to be a good player for us but you guys need to temper your expectations, seeing how Rundblad and Zibenejad has played out so far on the Send roster, don't expect too much from a Swedish rookie in a fast paced season. If he scores 12 goals for us (20 goal pace) I would be thrilled.

I am most excited for Karlsson's follow up year, for me he's easily the most exciting and entertaining player to watch in the league.

With a shortened season and his play oversees compared to the other top dman who have been just practising, he would be ready to go off at the start and plus more skill added to the top 6 like Tender and Silfv, I wouldn't be surprised at another Norris.

Also excited about Turris and Weircioch on the back end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->