What Are You Listening To?

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
You are the man my man. Load is frigging great too. The Outlaw Torn what an absolute banger.

So many people hate their 90s/00s albums just because it sounds so much different from their thrash style, but another band would get much more credit for putting out albums the calibre of Load/Re-Load/St. Anger. St. Anger has such a raw heaviness to it that feels unique from their other work. So underrated!

Reactions: Kevs Security

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
So many people hate their 90s/00s albums just because it sounds so much different from their thrash style, but another band would get much more credit for putting out albums the calibre of Load/Re-Load/St. Anger. St. Anger has such a raw heaviness to it that feels unique from their other work. So underrated!
I agree 100%. I myself have dug into their 90s catalogue just recently and was positively surprised by how strong the material really is.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
So I've got this friend. He's a huge fan of this "mumble rap" music... and he wants to make a career out of it. Y'all know what? I think he might just make it. I mean the guys is f***ing colossal. 6"7 and 260lbs. Voice so deep he sounds like white James Earl Jones. He's the ultimate tough guy. Like rappers used to be back in the days... I remember Biggie, he could bench press 300lbs. And Pac was ripped as hell. Nowadays skinny weak ass guys like Lil Uzi Vert dominate the rap scene. Wack. I bet my friend could kill any of these mumble rappers with nothing but his fists. But anyways... I listened his new mixtape the other day and one verse caught my ear:

I want to rape you
Nah I'm just kidding

Brilliant. He's the next big thing, I tell ya that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->