Music: What Are You Listening To Part lV

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Recently put Queensryche's Rage for Order and Operation: Mindcrime on my phone and therefore on my car via bluetooth. Those were both the soundtrack of my grade 10, grade 11 years. Much happier lately.

I know Mindcrime is a classic, but give me Rage for Order. Every song is so good, every one of them.

.....still one of the best 5 creepiest songs ever.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I know Mindcrime is a classic, but give me Rage for Order. Every song is so good, every one of them.

.....still one of the best 5 creepiest songs ever.

One of the few cover songs Queensryche released.

A timeless, brilliant, chilling classic.

*edit* And I have no idea how many times I listened to Rage and Mindcrime. Hundreds? Thousands? I still remember every single inflection and embellishment on every word in every song. And that's after not listening to either in probably about twenty years now.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
Although I think I like the raw, crappy sound quality demo better, I am excited for this release and hoping it leads to a brand-new Mr.Bungle album in the future. Also, Trey Spruance is a stupid good guitar player that no one ever talks about.

Reactions: Violenza Domestica

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
That artist actually came near my area a few months after this was released.
I was on an employment program and he came to talk to us about his life and career. Great individual!
Gave us an album and signed it and was cool! Oh, and a shirt about another album where he released the 2nd song.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Although I think I like the raw, crappy sound quality demo better, I am excited for this release and hoping it leads to a brand-new Mr.Bungle album in the future. Also, Trey Spruance is a stupid good guitar player that no one ever talks about.

Am I glad I drove to NY to see them live this year. It feels like it might be the last real show I'll ever see. I'm hopeful they'll go for one more shot at a Bungle album, and I hope it sounds nothing like what they've done up 'til now. Trevor Dunn should be put in charge of artistic directions & decisions.

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
Am I glad I drove to NY to see them live this year. It feels like it might be the last real show I'll ever see. I'm hopeful they'll go for one more shot at a Bungle album, and I hope it sounds nothing like what they've done up 'til now. Trevor Dunn should be put in charge of artistic directions & decisions.

Well Mr.Bungle would be a heck of a last show to see. If they had played anywhere in the mid west, like Chicago, I would have gone. While I like Raging, that isn't a fly to either coast event for me. Maybe if it had been the full band with content off of the three albums and even then I doubt I would have done it. I was able to see them twice after California came out, one in a smaller venue and the other on the SnoCore tour so at least I got to see them.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Well Mr.Bungle would be a heck of a last show to see. If they had played anywhere in the mid west, like Chicago, I would have gone. While I like Raging, that isn't a fly to either coast event for me. Maybe if it had been the full band with content off of the three albums and even then I doubt I would have done it. I was able to see them twice after California came out, one in a smaller venue and the other on the SnoCore tour so at least I got to see them.

Nice! I've seen them twice after California too! Once in Montreal, amazing show, but first in Toronto, which is a 6h drive for me. Got there, the show was late because Bungle got stuck at the fronteer. It's a packed tiny venue in mid-Summer, we're cooking, the show starts almost 2h late,... and they get kicked off the stage after 25 minutes because there was a dance party scheduled that night. Patton was pissed. That was 25 minutes of pure bliss, absolutely worth the 12h of road (we got back through the night).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad