Music: What are you listening to? | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Bill Laswell project #71 ; Hardware - Third Eye Open ...
Recorded at Greenpoint Studio, Brooklyn, New York
Engineered by Robert Musso and Oz Fritz
Assistant: Imad Mansour
Drum Tech: Artie Smith
Mixed at RPM, New York City by Oz Fritz for High Velocity
Assistant: Iron Mike Krowiak
Produced by Bill Laswell and Stevie Salas
Coordination: Tracy McKnight/Material Inc.
Mastered at Masterdisk by Howie Weinberg

Stevie Salas: guitars, vocals; Bootsy Collins: space bass, vocals; Buddy Miles: drums, fuzz bass, vocals; Gary "Mudbone" Cooper: background vocals; Bernard Fowler: back-ground vocals; George Clinton: background vocals; David Friendly: digital bullocks; Vince McLean: digital bullocks; Matt Stein: digital bullocks.
1992 - Black Arc/Rykodisc (USA), RCD 10304 (CD)
1992 - Polystar (Japan), PSCW-1151 (CD)
Bill Laswell Discography

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
I saw Terry Harmonica Bean in Parksville at a place called Ground Zero last night,he's in Vancouver tonight, i can't believe he played in Parksville!!!!It was great.He talked about the history of the blues and story's about his father who played with B.B.King.He's from Mississippi,he said Robert Johnson used to go over to his Grandfather(or Father?),can't remember,i had a few pops.Robert Johnson used to play the blues with him on his porch.I think he said he's from the same town as Howlin' Wolf .
This is a clip of him from 2013.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011

Lee Brice - Boy

One of the few songs that if I listen to it drives me to choke up with tears.

I remember a day last summer going fishing with my Dad, and my son. We caught nothing in his boat. And my son and I hated every minute of it. I don't like fishing and to a 4 year old it's boring as hell. Truck ride back home I'd never heard this song, it came on the radio in my Dad's truck and I teared up. It was a perfect day, and I didn't realize it.

And just like I grew up too fast for him, my son will for me.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Biil Laswell project #72 ; Harumoi Hosono - N.D.E. ...
Haruomi Hosono: sounds, programming; Junichi Yajima (1,6): programming; Yoshiko Oda (1,6): voice; Bill Laswell (2,7): bass, sound effects; Yasuaki Shimizu (2,7): alto sax; Arun Bagal (4,8): violin; Jen Monnar (4,8): guitar.
1995 - Sun & Moon/Mercury (Japan), PHCR 913 (CD)
1996 - Antilles/Verve (USA), 314 528 038-2 (CD)

Bill Laswell Discography

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad