What are these prospects' potential?

LeafsrGods*

Can you people please tell me what players currently playing in the NHL is the best comparable to these 2007 draftees:

1, Jakub Voracek
2, Kane
3, Cherepanov
4, Mayorov
5, Backlund
6, Gagner
7, Sutter
8, Colton Gillies
9, Nick Petricki
10, Zach Hamill

Please tell me thier potential, and write down what current nhl players are best comparable to those prospects i listed.

Faktisti*

Can you people please tell me what players currently playing in the NHL is the best comparable to these 2007 draftees:

1, Jakub Voracek
2, Kane
3, Cherepanov
4, Mayorov
5, Backlund
6, Gagner
7, Sutter
8, Colton Gillies
9, Nick Petricki
10, Zach Hamill

Please tell me thier potential, and write down what current nhl players are best comparable to those prospects i listed.

mayby u should read this forum and find out?

TempusFugit

Aug 30, 2006
mayby u should read this forum and find out?

I think what he means, RedWingsFanForever, is that you should do the work yourself. Read posts in this forum about the prospects you listed and you should be able to come up with all of the information about the prospects that you asked for. Which is what I'm doing here. You can also surf the net and find out more, but many sites charge money for using them. McKeens is good. Only about $5 US per month. Good luck to you

LeafsrGods*

I think what he means, RedWingsFanForever, is that you should do the work yourself. Read posts in this forum about the prospects you listed and you should be able to come up with all of the information about the prospects that you asked for. Which is what I'm doing here. You can also surf the net and find out more, but many sites charge money for using them. McKeens is good. Only about $5 US per month. Good luck to you

Ok, good idea. But, can someone give me a website that compares today's nhl players to the 2006 nhl draftees from #1-#20. I need to show this info. to my friend who is bugging my alot.:cry:

OHLArenaGuide

it's dot com
Dec 4, 2003
London, ON
www.ohlarenaguide.com
Quit bumping your own thread. The reason no one is answering you is because there have already been about thirty identical ones on this exact board this year, and if you took five minutes to look back through the board, you'd find everything you were looking for.

LeafsrGods*

Quit bumping your own thread. The reason no one is answering you is because there have already been about thirty identical ones on this exact board this year, and if you took five minutes to look back through the board, you'd find everything you were looking for.

ok fine.:cry: :cry:

LeafsrGods*

No, you guys are getting the wrong idea.

I am just asking you guys to give me a website that has the current NHL player comparables to the 2006 draftees, and i cant find it in this forum.

coolguy21415

Jul 17, 2003
If you want a website, google it. If you want peoples' opinions, that's another story.

It's frustrating when people create threads asking others do their work while they sit around and wait for it.

LeafsrGods*

If you want a website, google it. If you want peoples' opinions, that's another story.

It's frustrating when people create threads asking others do their work while they sit around and wait for it.

No, i am asking your opinion, and asking, if YOU HAVE ANY WEBSITES THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO SHARE WITH ME.:(

Faktisti*

well i gues that u have to employ a player agent who can search those sites:naughty:

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com

LeafsrGods*

so is anyone going to help me? i looked for any forums, but i cant find none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad