What are the Sens options in net?

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
If the Sens do trade Anderson do you think they will just go with Condon and hope he plays like he did a few seasons ago when Andy was away?

Personally I would love if they brought back Lehner or bring in Mrázek who played for the 67's. They are both 26.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
With Mason getting bought out I wouldn't mind bringing him in, if we can move Anderson that is.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Hypothetically, assuming we deal Andy and don't take back a goalie?

Hutton looks like he'll end up in Buffalo, Bernier looks to be going to Detroit, and Ward to Chicago. With those guys off the board, our options are pretty much:

- Mrazek
- Lehner
- Mason
- Khudobin
- Lehtonen
- Halak

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Right now it's Andy and Condo who are both due for a big bounce back year so fingers crossed.

No to Lehner, the guy is a bad teammate according to most reports.

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Unfortunately I believe that there are more teams out there in search of a goalie than there are experienced goalies available. It may be very difficult to convince a free agent to sign here although both Lehner and Mrazec know the city well and may feel comfortable here.

Having said that I still think Steve Mason is the best netminder available.

Realistically I think we get whichever goalie nobody else wants.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

Hutton looks like he'll end up in Buffalo, Bernier looks to be going to Detroit, and Ward to Chicago. With those guys off the board, our options are pretty much:

- Mrazek
- Lehner
- Mason
- Khudobin
- Lehtonen
- Halak

Jeez. I think Mason is the only person on that list I'd want.

I think we end up keeping the same goalies.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Aug10.jpg

Even shows Boro taking away the cross crease pass.

Reactions: Beville

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

- Mrazek
- Lehner
- Mason
- Khudobin
- Lehtonen
- Halak
This list makes me think of being out in the yard picking up my dogs shit, its all just the same shit being shoveled in the bucket. The only thing clear about it is that i'm the loser picking up shit.

Reactions: Cosmix

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
This list makes me think of being out in the yard picking up my dogs ****, its all just the same **** being shoveled in the bucket. The only thing clear about it is that i'm the loser picking up ****.
The Google streetview car drove by my house while I was picking up dog poop once. That was the streetview for my house for 2-3 years. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad