What are the boys going to spend their Stimulus Checks on?

Sep 19, 2008
I mean I am not really provoked to spend free monej on anything interesting. Could I buy better computer parts? Sure. I COULD. But I don't feel like it. I mean I just upgraded last year. What's the point of upgrading again so soon.

That money is being saved up.

Reactions: shello

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I mean I am not really provoked to spend free monej on anything interesting. Could I buy better computer parts? Sure. I COULD. But I don't feel like it. I mean I just upgraded last year. What's the point of upgrading again so soon.

only poor people save up

Sep 19, 2008
since dumbass ps store isn't lowering prices on the show / yakuza remastered might get that

f***ing 120 down the drain :rant:

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
It’s too bad we can’t find a way to give more money to people that actually need it instead of a lower amount to both people who need it and those who don’t.

Oh, and 1200 $1 scratch tickets.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
not really anything I need to add to this computer. like, should i get water cooling and neat tubes throughout? what's the point of that? it works fine as is.
Your GPU is behind the times now and have you seen the type of SSD the next consoles will have? It will be way faster then what you have. Get with the times old man

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
It’s too bad we can’t find a way to give more money to people that actually need it instead of a lower amount to both people who need it and those who don’t.

Oh, and 1200 $1 scratch tickets.
That would prob take too long. The whole reason for this is to distribute the checks out as fast as possible.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

weren't you clowning me some months ago about putting money in savings/markets because you thought saving money was stupid and you should just spend it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad