What are the benefits of marrying someone without ever living with them first?

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
thank you for sticking up for me theologically in the political forum today. I know you already know this but I appreciate you.

Anything that spreads The Word is my pleasure. I understand that "turn the other cheek" is not everyone's cup of tea, but I hope they understand it is possible to defend yourself without ending another's life.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Anything that spreads The Word is my pleasure. I understand that "turn the other cheek" is not everyone's cup of tea, but I hope they understand it is possible to defend yourself without ending another's life.
Some of those guys (ofc you know exactly who and also where they live) literally have fantasies about murder and probably (again, you would know) sit in their homes with the lights out and the door unlocked literally waiting for a chance to end someone's worldly existence if that someone steps through their threshold, because legally they have a "right" to do so.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Against my better judgement...here is your answer.

The love is only honest and pure if it is expressed by both individuals. Hate to break it to you, but your dog does not love you in that way.
So its only an honest expression of love if the other person loves you back? What about random acts of kindness that are based on love of humanity?

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
a_0.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad