What are some of the worst matches ever?

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I probably haven't seen it since it happened, but I think if you type "That Jackie Gayda match" on YouTube, it'll autocomplete pretty quickly.

From a technical standpoint, that match has to be the worst I've ever seen. By far.

JR even says, "Mercifully, it's over!" when it ends.

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Fiend/Rollins HIAC.
I think I'm in the minority with that much. I thought it was great. The ending was terrible, but everything leading up to it kept me entertained. I was by no means sober when watching it, and haven't gone back to watch it again, mind you.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I hate it when people do this but I have to do this here - close the thread. Nothing beats a good old 8 on 2 match where the 2 actually win. :amazed: From WCW Uncensored '96:

uncensored-logo.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hate it when people do this but I have to do this here - close the thread. Nothing beats a good old 8 on 2 match where the 2 actually win. :amazed: From WCW Uncensored '96:

uncensored-logo.jpg

I think the greatest thing about this match, aside from people being scared to death at the top of that cage, is that nobody knew how the match actually worked, given that it didn't make sense.

Reactions: dahrougem2

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior in WCW. Don't believe it go watch it, especially with the barrel role of doom, and if I remember even though those two over the hill shouldn't be wrestling fools pulled off a slow and lazy match and ugly match Ultimate Warrior suffered multiple injuries and then left WCW.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
From a technical standpoint, that match has to be the worst I've ever seen. By far.

JR even says, "Mercifully, it's over!" when it ends.

hadn’t ever seen it before

incredible.

My answer is Sting vs Jeff Hardy, Victory Road 2011.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
This is probably outside of the spirit of what the thread is about, but this match was beyond bad.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
This is probably outside of the spirit of what the thread is about, but this match was beyond bad.

I was actually thinking of posting this before I met turned the Hogan/Warrior Halloween Havic match.

Poor Sharmell. But they should’ve never had Morasca on TV when she so clearly needed a lot more training.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
For as much as everybody hates on Cena, he very rarely had a bad match.

... But his match with Khali was downright atrocious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad