Proposal: What about Gudas?

Shortvalley

Jun 7, 2012
Gothenburg, Sweden
Could he be a good fit i Boston?
I don't follow the bolts much but when he has played against the B's he's been a physical force.
Could a trade between Bartkowski + and Gudas be possible?

He has a good caphit ($991.667) to 15/16 season.

Tell me your thoughts.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
TB loves him afaik.. and rightfully so. I like what I saw from him in handful of games last season.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Could he be a good fit i Boston?
I don't follow the bolts much but when he has played against the B's he's been a physical force.
Could a trade between Bartkowski + and Gudas be possible?

He has a good caphit ($991.667) to 15/16 season.

Tell me your thoughts.

Makes no sense for Tampa. Gudas is better, and teams that are contenders (or think they are) don't downgrade at D for draft picks.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Gudas-to be kidding me.Sorry, i couldn't help myself)

Gudas looked horrible in the playoffs.

The Bruins need a 2nd pairing LD. Gudas in not that guy.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I think the Bruins like Bartkowski more than this board does.

They had an exceptional record last season with him playing the #4 defenseman role, and he is stil relatively young and improving

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I think the Bruins like Bartkowski more than this board does.

They had an exceptional record last season with him playing the #4 defenseman role, and he is stil relatively young and improving

How much could they really like him if they tried to trade him two deadlines in a row?

He's a great 3rd pair guy IMO.

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
Gudas takes a lot of bad penalties, isn't the best defensively, and doesn't really provide much offense. I would see him more as a replacement for McQuaid (or even Miller) than Boychuk.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
My crystal ball says we grab petry in march if oilers are struggling... and i think petry impresses us if he plays second pairing with seidenberg.

Not many guys look good on the worst team in hockey the last 5 years but petry actually has some talent. As for gudkas he seems honest player but we got mcquaid. Maybe if mcquaid wasnt here but no team has room for more than one of these slow one dimensional guys at a time

Maybe next year if mcquaid moves in free agency

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad