What’s up with Kadri?

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Marner & Kadri played separate lines last year, minus a few games.

Clearly a lot of people who are just complaining and don’t know much about the player.

They played far more than a few games together. Kadri became nearly PPG after Marner was moved to his wing.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Just like all these hot take/dumb threads created within the first handful of games claiming "what's wrong with xxxx (insert name of team/player here)"..........Kadri will be fine just like all those other players/teams will be after micro sized sample becomes larger.

DictatorTots427

Apr 8, 2018
I think the overrated comments are stemming from the segment of the Leafs fanbase that was calling Kadri a #1C.

I think Kadri is a very good 2C. His attitude about the Selke stuff is good and I'm sure he'll be a very good 3C.

I'd say he's a low end 1C, in the Duchene/O'Reilly category.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Biggest thing to note - it's so early in the season and all players are humans. They go through ups/downs in their career and anything from slow starts to fast starts. It's a little bit of adversity and the guy will probably work through it.

But from an outside perspective, he's brutal. Everything he was doing well is not happening and he's playing awful hockey. It's so noticeable from just casually watching a game. But even the greats go through it. It's life of a professional athlete.

Be patient and make an analysis at the end of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad