Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
We should honestly have two separate GameDay threads. One for Bruins fans, and one for the "fans" that gave already declared the Canes winners of the next series.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
We should honestly have two separate GameDay threads. One for Bruins fans, and one for the "fans" that gave already declared the Canes winners of the next series.
bruh youve been bitching since RR game 1 and said the exhibition mattered

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
5 months ago, I would’ve picked Bruins in 4 or 5 easily against the Hurricanes. Now I have to only hope that they’ll adjust their mindset to the playoffs and be desperate for their first win in nearly half a year come later this week.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I know we swept the Canes last year but not watching any of the games since I seem to remember that sweep almost felt like it could have gone the other way . Canes dominated play for long stretches and if not for Tuukka could have been much different ... Beware

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Hope Kase is alright after that hit. He revived that second line today for sure.

JDB was bad outside of that goal.

Ritchie IMO is really holding back that third line. He has a tough time keeping up with Coyle and Bjorks speed... we’ll see if he can ramp up his play as games start to matter

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
I know we swept the Canes last year but not watching any of the games since I seem to remember that sweep almost felt like it could have gone the other way . Canes dominated play for long stretches and if not for Tuukka could have been much different ... Beware
no it never once felt like that, lol

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Top line was excellent at least. Shot attempts were 26-4 at ES with Bergeron on the ice. Marchand is clearly frustrated but I think Bergeron and Pasta look good.

McAvoy just had one of the worst games I've seen a D-man play, and Chara was really bad too. The top D-pair and the D in general is very concerning.

Kase looked pretty good, still puts himself in tough spots though. I didn't like the Coyle line today, Ritchie had a much worse game.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Perhaps Rask is their version of Holtby?

Reactions: Zillah

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Very happy the Bs came out of this one seemingly healthy, against a team with pukes like Hathaway and Wilson. Ovi was coasting most of the game and not taking runs at people. I don't think either team was giving a shit who they play in the next round. Other than the score, the Bs were the better team. Neither team looked like their usual self. Glad to see things starting to click better in certain areas for the Bs. Bring on the Canes!

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
But that isn't what happened. Bruins had every analytic in their favor. No smothering was done unless you mean Bruins on Caps.
If you look at the past 15 games or more against the Caps, it is what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->