WHA : Quebec Nordiks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej_pens

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Vlad The Impaler said:
You are right. I for one think the WHA decision is moronic. The NHL warned them not to go with this, and they are doing it anyway.

They are struggling badly just to get this league started. And instead of focusing on the birth of the league solely, they are already chasing legal trouble.

What better way to get your name in the newspapers by getting sued by the NHL? At this point, any press is good press for the WHA

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
The WHA seems to enjoy being on the fringe of copyright violation

Magnus Fulgur

Nov 27, 2002
Damn, the WHA needs LOGOs not the junior-high art class drawings that they are putting forth. A LOGO is a representation of an idea...not a picture! Think of what the old Nordiques logo was. These days they'd draw it with the lines of the ice blocks and smoke coming out of a rickety tin funnel on the roof.

Full Throttle Bollocks.

On the other hand, I'm glad to see that the Bruins' 3rd jersey logo is no longer the worst bear logo in sports.

A pencil sketch of a man eating poutine at a strip club would have been better...

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
I don't think it matters what the picture looks like, you guys would mock it. None of the logos are that freakin' bad. Look at some of the NHL logos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad